Chapter 5 - Chaotic for you

You better be grateful that I went out of my way to make another chapter when I was lazy🙄🥰 I hope you guys enjoooy🙈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The rain was heavy. You didn't understand why Steve forced you to go to the park, knowing you could get sick. He could've just explained everything in your room...

You are now standing in the middle of nowhere, with trees surrounding you. It was a very heavy rain so Steve had to talk loudly if you had to hear him.

"Okay we are most likely alone."

Steve was holding an umberella right above of you both.

"Ahem.. Steve.. Couldn't you just explain everything back at my house? I mean, I look HIDEOUS!"

You looked like a ball. Steve had thrown every long sleeve shirt at you that he could find in your closet, so you wouldn't be cold. And also, you were wearing 3 jackets on top of the 50 other long sleeved shirts. Dont forget 3 layers of socks and 2 layers of pants.

You were sweating your ass off.
Steve chuckled.

"As serious as this is, I can't deny the fact that you look adorable."

Steve continued to laugh.

"EXPLAIN EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT!"

Steve flinched but took a deep breath.

"I'll tell you everything. Hawkins is in danger and is most likely gonna be wiped out by monsters."

"...wow!"

"Yeah! Wow! And my friend had somehow found a baby monster, that just happend to be in the trashcan outside his home. It had grown up to the point where it escaped the place it was trapped in. And I had to save the day. It's a way longer story just please- believe me. We call the monsters demogorgans or demodogs depending on it's size."

You groaned and didn't know what to believe. You got confused because Steve was so serious about the story, even though it sounded like a full on lie.

"How did it start?"

"I don't know, I just got involved and everything and.. That guy Jonathan he uh, he was the one Nancy was starting to like... Nevermind. And he was the brother of a missing kid, and that brother happend to be Nancy's little brother's friend. So it was all related and I wanted to ask for a second chance so I went to Jonathan's place and Nancy happend to be there, well I knew she was gonna be there and all-"

"Calm down."

You struggled to raise your arm and pat his shoulder, so you instead turned your entire body for your arm to reach him. That was enough to make Steve burst out laughing. As serious as Steve was getting, and as gloomy he was starting to get, that single action of yours was enough to make him lose it.

You started to laugh as well a bit, and ended up slipping.

"Help me up! I can't ask questions if I am like this."

You waved your limbs around like a cockroach on it's back.

Steve helped you up and started to explain everything in better detail.

You nodded, trying to understand everything. A lot of it actually made sense, especially the part with Will. Turned out that he wasn't a zombie, but that a secret spy group whatever had made a fake dead body of Will. It's messed up especially because he was alive somewhere.

"Okay Steve I need to process everything. Was that all? I want to go home and think. Don't worry you're forgiven."

You sighed. Steve scratched his neck, not wanting to think back to what it was like being face to face with a demogorgan.