Get to work!

Sorry for the long waaait! I want to start the main story very slowly, dropping a few hints like foreshadowing stuff, so make sure to keep an eye on that if you like that type of thing😉 ENJOY READING THIIIS EJEJE

Alright yall I had written the message above This one a Day or Two ago, and i just now realized that my wattpad was rated mature💀 I WAS THINKING: nahhh I dont do nsfw, at that point it'll remind me of fetishization, that shit makes me uncomfy and i only want the cute romance, Maybe slight thirsty Billy but i started to be just as Big of a wimp Y/N is and didn't turn it off when i got a warning that my story might get reported IF it was deemed to be inappropriate so i ain't taking any chances, just know that Billy ain't gonna Rail yall sorry to disappoint but that'll be mad uncomfy to write💀 But i love every person that I have gathered here, I'm serious like yall make me blush and kick my feet with your comments🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

.
.
.
.

After that very odd experience of being felt up and down by Billy, you started to get a bit worried about working with him alone. So instead of having a lot of tension, like being stared at when streching (that one time during math class in a previous chapter when you pulled up your sleeves) so you decided to plan on going outside!

You weren't too dumb, you only memorized the stuff you needed to memorize and studied, getting good grades. To those that don't get good grades, you have the same problem as I... Moving on.

Right now you are at your own place, thinking about all the stuff you've learned so far.

Think of something you can work on while being outside!

THAT'S IT! LEAVES! WE ARE GOING TO LOOK FREAKING STUPID AND DO MULTIPLE LEAF EXPERIMENTS!

As weird as it may sound, it was one of the first things you've learned in High School. Flowers and nature.

By boiling a leaf in alcohol, you can add very few drops of Iodine solution after it got boiled. If the leaf has starch in it, it'll turn into a blue color.

"I am the smartest person alive! We may even get a better grade for remembering something so long ago. Well I deserve the credits though.."

You said to yourself, mentioning the credits part because Billy wasn't even at your School that long ago.

You sigh.

Leaning back into the sofa, you turn on the TV to watch something and keep yourself distracted.

You lowkey like being home alone because you have the entire house to yourself. You can loudly with friends during calls, blast music, etc.

The sound of the home's telephone is ringing. You get up and ran to see who called. Who doesn't love talking to someone while home alone? I mean.. You can tell them all sorts of things without worry of parents misunderstanding.

"Who's this?"

"It's Steve of course."

"Why'd you call?"

You said and leaned against the wall beside the telephone.

"Well I just wanted to like.. Check up on you. Since we weren't in the same class, I don't really know what type of homework you got. We have to work on writing. It's boring as hell."