~2~

tap tap tap

The Narrator was tapping the pen against the page, he think "this story will not write itself"

he groaned and rested his head in his hands before looking at the time. The day had already started.

Well...another sleepless night added to my long list.

He look around his room, who was plunge into the dark, his curtains closed with only the light of his little desk lamp to illuminate his environment.
Then his attention went to an empty coffe cup

At the sight of this now waste object, he stood up and sighed. 《I really need a coffee. And an excuse to get me out of this room.

He got ready and without thinking he was walking towards Stanley's CoffeeShop. He's been going to his CoffeeShop for 4 day in a row , all the time taking the same energy drink and going back to work.

And during the preparation of the divine liquid, The Narrator talked a lot about his stories already written or his misfortunes of writer to stanley, who listen to them with joy!

It was this little moment that gave him courage to continue his work.

He had planned to give his...artist name to stanley today, because he had noticed that stanley always called him "sir", so he would introduced himself.

He pushed open the door of his building with a big smile.
Who suddenly disappears
A woman was there, instead of Stanley
This is what could ruin his day. But he decided to approach the woman, after all he still wanted coffee.

The woman smile and start saying
Hello! Welcome to CoffeeParabel!

He was embarrassed, This woman had done nothing to him! But yet he was embarrassed

Uh excuse me...but where is your coworker?
Pardon?

She was confused and He wanted to hide anywhere, but couldn't. So he clear his throat

Excuse my rudeness, hello to you...Mariella? uh...In your place there is usually a man named sta-Stanley?

The Narrator really doesn't like being cut. But acting like a karen even less 《Yes, Stanley.

Ah! Don't worry my boyfriend just doesn't work on Wednesdays!》
Ah yes it seems logical- wait....
"Boyfriend?" You are his...girlfriend?

Yes!
She took her phone
I can send him a message if you want? What name?

Ouch the Narrator didn't know why but the fact that Stanley had a girlfriend was... weird for him? Don't get him wrong! He was very happy for him but at the same time it was weird?
Uh no no, I was just wondering, I'll get you a bu...uh...caputchino.

Okay!

She prepared her order in silence, just the music from the CoffeeShop was there. It's was awkward

The Narrator had forgotten it was that long to make coffee. Maybe it's because usually minds were busy. But today it was just a long and heavy silence

And finally...

Here, for you!

He thanked her and pays.

She smile
Thank you! have a nice day!

Thank you, Goodbye and have a nice day too.

He went outside...walked for a while...and suddenly the hail fell. He covered himself and taste the coffee, which didn't taste the same as when his favorite barista made it. He returned home and drank coffee without any pleasure. He was in a very bad mood.