~5~

The day of departure had arrived...

While one was packing the other closed his suitcase

While one was waiting for a truck the other was waiting for a taxi

They were going their own ways and they were never going to see each other ever again... This is what our desperate Narrator thinking while he finally arrive in front of the train station.

The train to go in the direction of his mother house

But when he was about to step into the cold building, a familiar voice called him...

Stanley?!

He turned around surprised, with excitement before...slapping his face, remembering that Stanley was mute...and that he hated him now.

his sister's voice snapped him out of his thoughts

Henry Voice.

Curaline? What are you d-

He didn't even had the time to finish his sentence that Curaline gave him a huge slap.

WHAT WRONG WITH YOU?!

You deserve it.

Narry was very confused...he was still holding his face, that slap hurt him a lot

but he thought...and perhaps found the reason for this violence suddenly coming from his sister...

Is it beaucause I didnt warned you until today? Listen Caroline I-

But he was again cut off by the woman in front of him

OH MY GOD! in addition to being an asshole, my brother is an DUMBASS!

The writer frowned 《Pardon?》was the only word that came out of his mouth.

Even me...AN AROMANTICS REPULSED BY LOVE! know you fucked up. You'd rather run than face your feelings. YOU TREATE HIL LIKE SHIT HENRY.

Curaline was angry a anger that only Narry knew....

And he understood why, so he made himself small...

she was there, yelling at him
he was there, dumb, looking at his foots

...YOU ACT LIKE DAD! YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE FOR YOU TO FACE NOT FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS! AND...And....and..

But Curaline stopped when she realized that not only her brother was crying....but she was too...

You're...a jerk

As silence reigned, Henry mumbled under his breath and Curaline noticed.

What?

He looked at her crying

eye to eye

I'm scared...

And without a word she took him in her arms quickly

After a short silence she whispers to him

I shouldn't have compared you to that asshole of a father...im so sorry...

I don't blame you, I deserved it...

Curaline and Narry stepped back

But still don't understand why you did that.

Narry looks at the ground again before swallowing to hold back his tears.

I wanted to stay in control...I was afraid that if I told him or if i continued to get closer...and he reject me...the fall would have be even stronger than if I made him hate me...my own way...