Chapter 8: The Pheonix's Best! Eternal Youth Appears!

Aren layed helpless, unable to move. "Everything is...so heavy..it's impossible to even open my eyes anymore." Aren was still forcing himself to move, with little success, and was becoming exausted. On the far end of the town, a small group of three people were walking up the street, unaffected by the increased gravity. "Well the Ryn...How's the weather?" A tall young man with gray hair pulled back into a pony tail and a silver beard on his, connected by a handlebar moustache, he was shirtless with a long tatoo running up the left side of torso growled through his teeth. "Not bad Ursin, I seem to walking with a pep in my step today, How about you Atheina, what do you think?" The man that was talking wore black pants, and a long black coat, lined with red wyvern scales. "Nothing special, I wish it was cloudier."The girl was tall and skrawny, wearing a long magenta dress cut up to the thigh on the left side"Hah. You love rainy weather don't Atheina. Anyway, good job with the Magic circle Ursin, these maggots are helpless now." Aren saw the three approaching up the street and begun to panic, "This..isn't good, I can't believe i'm gonna die here." The three of them walked over to Aren and stood above him "Well look at this, somebody has happened to trip..." Atheina stamped on Aren's back, denting his skin with her heels. "Yeah, Here Atheina, allow me." Ryn summoned two large dragon wings made of ice, that lifted Aren of the ground and trapped him upright against the wall.

"Well, Well, Well... What is a fairy tail wizard, doing all the way out here. Oh well, it's no matter I assume, You'll end all the same." Aren looked, desperate for a weakness in the magic, with no avail. "Damn, I can't move..." Aren thought back to his old guildmates, like he had a few hours earlier, and broke the ice into many small pieces. "I don't know who you are... and i don't care... But this is the end of the line for you." Aren got to his feet slowly and readied himself for battle. "Huh? Well then this is pretty impressive, A normal person, standing at fifty times normal gravity." Every single one of Aren's muscles were straining but, he couldn't feel it, "Atheina, this one is yours, he shouldn't cause too much trouble." Ryn said, eager to watch his partner at work. Atheina stuck her hand out to form an open plam, "Evil Spark" an explosion of blue electricity decimated most of the town behind Aren. As the smoke and dust settled, Aren was revealed, having to have blocked the attack with a single arm, "Lightning can't even touch me. You're gonna have to try harder than that." Aren retaliated with a powerful kick which sent Atheina back a few meters. "What is you'd say at a time like this Natsu..." Aren clenched his fist, and got ready. "I'm all fired up now, just try and take me down!"