Chapter 7: Departure!

"I'm Gonna Take you Down!" Aren faced Cobra in the middle of the abandoned street, "Aren, I have been defeated once already, Leave me be..." Aren looked appalled at the thought of sparing Cobra. "I can't believe you....You'd seriously ask me to spare you, after all that's happened!?" Aren charged Cobra and stuck him with a lightning-clad fist lifting Cobra off the ground, "I can't believe you! Decieveing me for months!" Aren continuously struck Cobra until Cobra retaliated and grabbed Aren's face and a large amount of poison exploded out of Cobra's palm, "Gah! That hurts, I..." Aren collapsed due to the searing pain coursing through his veins. "The poison...it's entered my body?!" Aren had realised what was happening, Cobra didn't want to kill him now, but wanted to cause the most pain over the longest amount of time. Cobra had vanished in the time Aren was distracted coming to his fate.

Aren stumbled off of the enormous colossus in antagonizing pain. As he walked through the woods, he could hear explosions from behind him, "Natsu, I trust you enough...You can take Zero down no problem. You just have to access your true power..." Aren kept limping through the woods, until he came to a treeline. in which a clearing, was a small village of maybe 15 or 20 people.

Aren stumbled to the towns market and inquired about an inn where he could stay. Aren entered the inn and asked the bar-maid if she had any Sake. The bar-maid told Aren to get a seat at a table nearby, where Aren sat down and gripped his stomach. Short after, the bar waitress brought a mug of sake to Aren, where he powered down one mug after another until he was rightly hammered. Aren had always had Sake ever since Igneel took him in years ago. Aren stood up and asked for a room, after recieving a room number, Aren walked upstairs and struggled to get into bed, but as he was lying down begun to reminisce about his old guild mates, and eventually, fell asleep.

*the Next Morning*

Aren struggled out of bed, and got dressed, put his jacket on, and went downstairs, only to find the town had been shooken overnight. "Get the wounded to the side! Soldiers! injured or not Get to the Headquarters immediatly for briefing!" Kingdom soldiers were moving travellers and residents to the Town Hall. Aren grabbed a soldier, "What is going on here!?" Aren demanded "Th...They're... The dark guild! Garon"s Pheonix!" The soldier coward in front of Aren, "It's alright kid, I'll take care of them." Aren realeased the Soldier and walked towards City hall, when suddenly a magic circle appeared in the sky. "Oh-no! They're here! The Pheonix's strongest guild! Eternal Youth!" Aren focused on the magic circle, when out of no where Gravity increased by 50 times it's normal force. Aren collapsed to the ground, unable to move. "Uh-oh. This is. Ngh. Not good..."