Chapter 3: A Grand-Father of a Fight!

“Lightning Dragon’s Iron Fist!” Aren was wildy attacking Ivan with little success, “C’mon Fairy is this your best, you’ve got to hit me!” Ivan said laughing at Aren’s failure. “Oh? Mystogan won’t you help your friend? Please! I’d love to fight both of you!” Ivan taunted “No, Aren seems to have a grudge with you, so he can be the one to take you down.” Mystogan stood aside and watched the two fight it out in the midst of the village. “I grow tired of this boy.” Ivan grabbed Aren’s fist and nullified his magic “Nullification Magic!?” Aren was caught off guard “Take this back to your master fairy!” a small paper doll came out of his coat and them hundreds appeared and assaulted Aren “Wah-What the?!” Aren collapsed to the ground severely injured      “I-I’ve lost?....” Aren blacked out “Ivan…” Mystogan looked disappointed in himself and Ivan. “I’ll be leaving now” Mystogan picked Aren up and vanished into a cloud of mist.

*At the guild two days later*

Aren was lying in the guild infirmary for a few days beaten up by Ivan. Mira had been taking care of him while he was down. “Mira? What happened? Why am I in the infirmary?” Aren suddenly remembered what happened to him. “Oh! Aren! You’re awake.” Mira walked to his bedside to see him. Aren turned off his bed till his feet touched the ground, still in a lot of pain he sat there for a moment before failing in an attempt to get up. “Please Aren, master told you me to keep you there for a few weeks.” Aren ignored her and tried to get up again falling on his knee. “Grh. Damn, I guess I’m still a little beat up.” Trying to stand up again, Aren used the table for leverage and was able stand. “Aren, please sit! You’re still hurt.” Aren stumbled over to the coat rack that had his coat on it and put it on. “Sorry, Mira but I’ve got to go” Mira grabbed his wrist and tried to hold Aren back. Aren sighed “Sorry Mira.” Aren turned quick and kissed Mira stunning her, in the confusion Aren opened the window and jumped out, hearing noises from the guild hall Erza came upstairs, “Mira what’s..” Realizing that Aren was gone Erza ran over to Mira to get answers but was just realizing what was happing herself the two ran downstairs to inform the rest of the guild.

        *Two Hours Later*

Aren was in his house getting packed for a long journey  when there was a knock on his door, going against his better judgment he opened the door to see Natsu standing there. “Hey! Aren!”  Natsu grabbed Aren’s shirt and started yelling at him. Aren Grabbed Natsu’s wrist and looked at him. “Listen Fairy Tail is my Home okay, I don’t want to leave, and I’m not going to, I’ll be back, I promise so don’t tell the others that you found me okay?” Natsu was hesitant but agreed to keep Aren a secret. “Thanks Friend. Now you must leave, sorry” After Natsu left Aren finished packing and went to the hill overlooking magnolia, then set off for the journey.

(P.S. Hello Everybody! As you can see this part of the story is over but please, don’t stop reading, I’m not gone I swear. As I say everytime, I will get back to writing these on the schedule I first had but, that probably won’t happen so I’ll just pretend like it will so I feel more organized. But in all seriousness leave your opinion on the story so far and I’ll see you guys later.)