The Battle Begins!

Jackie's POV:

I got out of bed excited.I thought to myself, "I wonder how Crystal and Serena are?". I got dressed and went downstairs to see Calem already at the dining table chatting with my mom. "Good Morning Snorlax" he said with a smirk. "Good Morning to you to Munchlax" I counter as he is eating. "Touche" he says as he eats the last of his breakfast. My mom looked over at me with a toothy grin "I made waffles for you" she said. "Thanks mom" I reply and start munching on the waffles. "So you ready for the battle?" Calem asked with a sinister grin. I roll my eyes and reply " Mhm". "Have fun kids don't get hurt or lost" my mom said with a tease. "Thanks mom, were just gonna battle at the battle chateau." I say and walk towards the front door. "See you later mom." I look over at her and said as I walked out the door with Calem behind me. Right when the door close Calem pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek.I blushed. Clearly not used to it but, was ok with it. "Race you there" he said and sped off on his bike. "Hey no fair!"I yell as he was growing tinier in the distance. I got on my bike and sped after him.

~time skip~

"I win!" Calem said smiling. I glared at him, "You didnt even give me a chance to react." I say with angry sarcastic tone. "Sorry bae" he says and pulls me close to him.I look up and see him staring back at me with kindness in his gray eyes.I boop his nose and push him away with a derpy look on my face "Yea I know" I reply with a giggle."We'll since I won you'll have to treat me with something."

He states. "Ok what do you want then?" I asked. He looked puzzled for a moment and said "Buy me some macaroons from a cafe and a kiss from you." he smirks. "Ok but after the battle." I declare. "Suit yourself." he countered.

We walk in to the battle chateau, "Ah, welcome back Duchess Jacqueline (ranking in this game thou XD) and Duke Calem." The manager said with a bow. "Sup." Calem said while I nodded at him. "What brings you two here today?" he asked, "Well,Calem and I would like to have a high rank battle against each other." "Of Course!" he said with a friendly smile. Calem smirk as we went to battling area. People were watching,everyone were different ranks. I saw new comers watching with excited eyes. I smiled at all the audience as they watched Calem and I one of the highest rank battle. "Alright Greninja come on out!" I yelled as I threw Greninja's pokeball. Calem gave a toothy smirk "Chesnaught I Choose you!" he yelled as he threw Chesnaught's pokeball. People murmured about this. Greninja glanced at me with hope and courage in his eyes. "Greninja." he croaked out and got in to his battling stance. Chesnaught growled at Greninja his eyes glowed with friendliness. "All right let the battle begin!" The manager shouted letting the audience gather closer. I closed my eyes,as I opened my eyes I got serious and my gaze sharpened "Alright Greninja use NightSlash!" I shouted "Greninja!" he croaked and charged at Chesnaught with a night slash."Chesnaught dodge that and use hammer arm" Calem commanded. "Ches" Chesnaught replied and dodged to the left right when Greninja came at him. Greninja glanced at him with surprise. I was quite surprised at it and shouted "Greninja dodge the hammer arm and use ice beam!"

~time skip~

Both me and Calem were on our last pokemons I glanced at the audience they were all really suprised at the intense battle before I threw my last pokeball Calem put his hand out in the way of saying stop."So how shall we end this?" I asked him with a smirk on my face. He thought for a min, "How about after the battle we go and to the beach and hang." Calem says with a small smile. I was staring at him my heart beating, we both realized the crowd awing at us. "So how about it Jackie?" Calem asked his cheeks turned bright pink. I smiled "Sure I'd love that very much." I answered, the crowd cheered and screamed. I felt so much joy inside that I didn't realize Calem had already three his last Pokemon. "Yo, are you gonna throw your last Pokemon or what?" He asked his eyes glittered in the light. "Oh right." I say as I throw the pokeball "Lucario come on out!" I shout. As I bring my arm up I see Calem doing the same. Loud chitter chatter was going through the crowd. I noticed that they saw that our last battle will be done with mega stones. "Ok , Lucario MEGA EVOLVE!"I yell and I press the megastone that was on my bracelet. A pink color ball was forming around Lucario as he was changing. He finished and look at me then the crowd then at Calem and Absol. Calem stared at me and sharpens his gaze. "Mega evolve Absol!" he puts out. The same thing happened to Absol, a pink ball was forming around him as he changed. Lucario and Absol growled at each other but stayed still in their battling stance. "Absol use Night Slash." Calem commanded , "Lucario dodge and use bone rush!" I ordered. Both pokemons were fight there butts off. Finally Absol fainted. "And the winner is Duchess Jacqueline!" The manager announced the crowed cheered loudly some girls were fangirling over Calem as he flipped his hair and smiled at me, "GG." I say to him as he walks over to me. He puts his hand under my chin and kisses me on the lips. I pulled away my cheeks were pink. "I guess I'll never reach your level of strength." He says with sadness and kindness in his eyes. I hug him. "You may lose to me but your my cute little loser." I reply to him and smile. "Well let's go to a cafe and buy your macarons then go to the beach." I say and flash him a small toothy grin. "Ok." he replies.

(Well there's the 5 Chapter for ya hope u guys r doing dandy fine LadyPoodle out!)