The WORST BATTLE wager!

Jacqueline's POV:

I watch Crystal pet Fennekin. I think back to when i first got froakie, he was a fun little fella but now hes so fast and strong he changed so fast.I grab Greninjas pokeball and tossed it. Out came greninja. "Greninja." he croaked, i hugged greninja and gave him a pokepuff. He gobbled it up with joy, then Greninja hopped towards fennekin."greninja?" he croaked at fennekin and poked fennekin."Fennn!!" hissed fennekin as she scratched greninja.Greninja dodged it and laughed at fennekin."Greninja that isn't nice u know fennekin is just starting and ur a pro, don't pick on my sisters pokemon." I tell greninja. I hear Serena and Calem laughing behind me, i turn around and glare jokingly at them and say "Watcha looking at hmmmm!"Calem falls on to the floor laugh so hard that he has to take big gasps to breath.Serena smirks and turns to Crystal " Lets Battle and do a funny wager lol!" "Ok wat will we wager on?"Crystal asked. "hmmm how about if i win ur sister has to kiss my brother."suggested Serena "Ok and if my i wi-" Crystal was cut off by Calem."WHAT WHY DO U SUGGEST THAT?!?!" Shouted Calem his face flash red with anger.I blush a bit and look away not wanting them to see my cheeks turning pink. "Come here greninja." i say to my pokemon and i get him bac in his pokeball."Hahaha this will be funny XD!" laughed Serena."ok if i win ur brother will have to pretend to be Jacqueline's boyfriend for a day which includes; holding hands, kissing and etc!" explained Crystal.I stare in shock at my sister. I think to myself why does she have to wager me ;~;. "ALRIGHT LETS BATTLE!" shouted Crystal and Serena at the same time.Both fennekin and froakie stepped forward in front of their owners."Alright fennekin use tackle!" commanded Crystal, fennekin tackles froakie. "Ha weak, Froakie use pound!"ordered Serena, froakie pounds on fennekin. "Wow both pokemons look tired yet putting up a good fight." I comment. Calem looks at me and nods his head."Hey i feel a little embarrassed about wat my sis did i know u don't want to kiss me."Calem whispered in to my ear. "Its ok,besides they never said where i had to kiss u lol."I whispered back.Calem smirked and added"Exactly so even if u did kiss me it wouldn't matter where its at XD."I giggled at his cute comment.I glance at Calem as he stared at the battle thats still going on then i glance at the battle and thought i would love to kiss Calem he is my crush after all and i have to tell him soon or later......

~Time goes by~

Laila watches intently her eyes gleam at how skilled Crystal and Serena r.I notice her watching them and walk over to her."Hey, Laila u seem really intrested in the battle." I say "i kind of am i love to study how trainer and pokemon work together!" she replies. Im guessing u want to be a pokemon scientist maybe?" I questioned "Maybe" she answered. I walk bac to Calem the wind was blowing making his hair flow.My heart fluttered i felt my goose bumps rising. Finally the battle is over. Crystal squeals with joy.Serena just hugged her froakie and smiled " u did great" she said."hehehe!" laughed Crystal she walked towards me and Calem and smiled evily "Now u must do my wager lol" she laughed. I turn my head to Calem and looked at him. He was looking at me as well a little uncomfortable "Im so srry," I whisper to him "its ok i might enjoy it." he whispered bac.

Calem's Pov:

"Its ok i might enjoy it." i whispered bac unexpectedly. I assumed she would look suprised but for some reason she didn't she was ok with this. "So... r chu guys gonna kiss." asked Crystal while Serena giggled.I sighed and looked at Jackie, she looked a little scared.I assumed she would. I felt myself start to lean in i saw Jackie flinch but she held her ground. She shut her eyes and waited.Thats when i felt our lips meet i closed my eyes and felt the world around change.But the kiss wasnt long when my thoughts were interupted by squeals in the background. I opened my eyes seeing Jackie moving away from me blushing a bit,her cap covering her face as she looked down at her feet.I looked back and glared at them with my gray eyes. Serena,Crystal,and Laila were squealing and giggling."... this is gonna be a long day."I whisper to myself and look back at Jackie her pony tail flowing in the wind. She wasn't blushing anymore and was watching the 3 girls giggling. Her brown eyes met mine and she smiled at me."This will be a good start to our relationship." I murmur to myself.

(srry i have been on youtube and on tfm i hadn't had any ideas so srry and i had a bit of homework which were a pain any ways i hope u like the 2nd chapter <3 see ya soon