Best Day Ever!

Jackie's POV:

We both say our goodbyes to the ppl in the Battle Chateau. I get on my bike and look at Calem, he seemed happy as he got on his own bike. I looked around for my sister. She probably hasn't pasted through here yet, I thought. "Hey, want to race?" Calem asked bringing me back from my thoughts."Sure, but I won't lose." I smirk as I get my bike to the side of his. "Ok, on your marks...... GOOOOOOO!!" I shriek and start peddling I hear Calem grunting trying to catch up to me , I giggle and went in to the cave. I grab Greninja's pokeball as I slow down inside of the cave. Come on out Greninja." I said throwing his pokeball. "Gren." he croaked "Hey, buddy keep the zubats off me if they try to attack and keep up with me." I said as I got back on my bike and turned on the flashlight. Calem was right behind me, he seemed to notice what I was doing and also sent out a Pokemon ,Chesnaught. I started peddling and saw some zubats flying towards us. Greninja shoot they with a hydro pump. Calem shouted " Yo, wait up!" I giggled and sped out of the cave with Greninja right at my side. We made it to Cyllage City. Calem caught up to me, we stopped our bikes at the cafe. "How about a drink or something? My treat since you lost." I said glancing at Calem. "Sure." he replied. "Do you want to go change first?" He asked suddenly. I thought for a moment, "yea sure why not." I answered. "Ok, you can go change in the boutique and I'll go to the Pokemon center." He added. "K." I managed to say and grabbed Greninja's pokeball, "Alright buddy see you in a bit." I say sweetly to Greninja as he gets in the pokeball, I notice Calem walking to the Pokemon Center holding Chesnaught's pokeball. I rush over to the boutique and go to the dressing room. "Welcome miss, need any help? Asked a worker, "Uhm no." I answered. I look through the swim suits section of the store. I found a cute purple bikini with blue stripes. I quickly went to get changed. "Excuse me, miss? Will you be buying that?" Asked a lady worker, "Yes I will, I'll wear it out." I answered.

Calem's POV:

I glanced at the boutique remembering something. "I forgot that I didn't bring my swim trunks since we didn't plan it earlier, CRAP." I thought. I ran inside the boutique and looked around, when I got in I saw Jackie was also looking for a swimming suit. I walked over to the boy/man section of the shop. I quickly glanced to if she noticed me but, she wasn't there. "She must have found something." I thought quickly. "I better hurry." I murmured to myself. I saw a nice black swim trunk with red and blue flame design, I smiled taking the swim trunk to the cashier.I payed for my trunks and ran back to the Pokemon Center. I went in to the dressing room and started to change in to my new swim trunks. I sighed with relieve.(ok pretend they have their sandals with them in their bag ok? Ik it's weird to carry it XD) I put on my sandals and walked out of the Pokemon Center. I was walking towards the boutique when the door opened, Jackie came out in a bikini. I nearly had a nose bleed.(XD just like some animes) She saw me and walked towards me. "Well shall we go to the cafe?" She asked me in a sweet innocent voice. "Y-yea lets go." I stammered. My face was burning,pfft not from how she looks pshhh nah man it's because of the heat hehe.(hehe Calem) Jackie looked over at me and chuckled. She is so cute I don't know what I would do if I lost her. I sighed and opened the door for Jackie ,"Thank you kind sir." Jackie said in a teasing tone. "Your welcome madam." I joked back. We were lead to an area where we could see the beach. "Wow! It's been a while since we have been here." Jackie exclaimed excitedly, "Yea it has been a while." I murmured. "Hello I'm Lily and I'll be your waiter today." said a lady, "Alright." Both me and Jackie said at the same time. "Hehe what would you guys like to order?" Asked the waitress . "Uhm, I would like some macarons and and an ice coffee." Jackie said in her sweet tone, "Ok, and for you sir?" The waitress asked eyeing me. "Well I'd just like a soda thanks." I replied. "Alright, I'll be right back with your orders." The waitress said smiling. Jackie put all six Pokeballs on the table looking at them. "I think I want to start the journey again with a new batch of pokemons." She said staring at the Pokeballs. "Don't even Jackie it will take forever for you to get back, and won't you miss me." I said in a sad puppy like tone. "Of course but...." She stopped and looked at me "Never mind then I guess it would be a haste to do every thing over besides fighting team flare." She stated. "Alright here are your orders enjoy!" The waitress placed the tray down and handed us our stuff. I started slurping on my soda when I notice Jackie laughing at me while holding a macaroon. "What?" I questioned her, "Oh it's nothing." she said shaking her head. I rolled my eyes and watched her eat the macaroons. After a while Jackie payed for our snack and we left for the beach. "Ok guys come on out!" Jackie said throwing her Pokeballs, and out came her six Pokemon. Her Pokemon all stared at me expecting me to do something. I scratched my head and also threw my Pokeballs. "You happy now?" I asked Jackie's Pokémons as they nodded in satisfaction. I ran towards the waves with Vaporeon beside me. I laughed as Vaporeon doggy paddled in the water. Jackie and Greninja were also playing in the waves. People around us all had their water type Pokemon out.Everything was perfect when...... Some one came out of nowhere and tackled me. The tackles were pretty weak and not like Jackie's at all. I realize who it was. ITS SHAUNA!
(Ok so the picture aren't really my own character but you get what they are suppose to represent. Also I haven't really done much anything else yet. Also this is all done on my phone since my Laptop broke. So yea Ouo LadyPoodle out *poof*)