The pond

( note: tysm for reading this I hope you enjoyed cr1 and have a good day :D )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(oops I forgot this last time) CHARACTER INTRODUCTION! King Ranboo (DAD),  King Tubbo (PAPA), Prince Micheal,  Lady Beau,  Sir Eret (Multiple Pronouns),  DR. Sam,  Sir Foolish,    Mrs. Nikki

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: -drowning in a pond -a Little cussing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day it was really hot outside in the garden the flowers were going to die soon so sir Eret and lady Beau were moving the flowers to the greenhouse. Micheal loved playing in the garden his favourite thing in the garden was the big tree with pretty red and orange leaves.

There was a really weird pond it was always this red colour with blue and pink rocks at the bottom but that's not all. There was a little thing at the bottom in was a box or something like that. It was almost impossible to get out of the pond they tried last year to get it but it didn't go so well 5 soldiers drowned in the water so because of that it was blocked of.

That day Prince Micheal's curiosity got the best of him so he went under the fence and jump it to the pond he can't swim tho. He was screaming for help but he was too far down for anyone to hear him. Luckily sir Eret was walking by the pond caring the flowers to the greenhouse because the greenhouse that he was originally that the greenhouse 1 was full of the flowers. Sir Eret saw Micheal and opened the fence with his golden key and called for help to everyone around them.

They jumped into the pond face-first. He swims to Micheal he saw a blue fish it bite them. She got to him and picked him up and swim to the top of the pond she saved Michael. everyone close to the pond ran to the pond. Somone gets the Kings and someone gets the medics, Sir Eret screamed. Sir Foolish ran to go get the kings and Mrs. Nikki ran to get the medics. King Ranboo and King Tubbo he yelled. Micheal DROWNED! he yelled at them. Before tubbo can say a word, King Ranboo "What How and WHERE!." ranboo said all wordie. I don't Know how he downed you will have to ask Sir Eret but he's in the garden this way! foolish Yelled. Tubbo and Ranboo got up as fast as they could and followed Sir foolish run down the hallway.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Nikki run to the medics Dr, Dr. Sam Mrs. Nikki screamed. yeah, Mrs. Nikki Dr. Sam said. "Prince Michael DROWNED! we need you," she said. "OK, where I am getting stuff," he said. He grabbed his stuff and followed Mrs. Nikki to Micheal. Mrs. Nikki and Dr. Sam got to the garden. get out of the way Dr. Sam said. everyone moved out of the way so Dr. Sam can do CPR. "Micheal" Tubbo screamed in the distance. King Tubbo and King Ranboo got there.

Eret ranboo said. What happened Sir Eret he asked. I don't know much but I was walking by the pond caring a flower to put in the greenhouse and saw him in the pond and opened the fence and I jumped in to get him they said. "TYSM Sir Eret," Ranboo said. "TY for saving Micheal how can we ever repay you," Tubbo said. "You don't have to repay me I was just doing a good thing I can't let someone die," Eret said. "No, we are going-". "HE'S ALIVE!" Dr. Sam inputted. Micheal Ranboo screamed. Ranboo and Tubbo ran up to him and hugged him. "He's going to need a bed rest, " Dr. Sam said. Ok, Tubbo said.

"D- Dad P- Pa- Papa?" Micheal said. W- What H-heaped? he asked. "You drowned in the pond," Tubbo said. "Oh..." Micheal said. Why do I feel tired? he asked. "let's get you to bed buddy," Ranboo said. Micheal got up off the ground and started walking to his room with Ranboo and Tubbo following him to his room. They got to his room and tucked him in for the night. "Good Night Buddy," Ranboo said. "Night Micheal," Tubbo said. Ranboo and Tubbo left Michael's room. They had a meeting about what happened that day. With Sir. Eret, Mrs. Nikki, Sir foolish and Dr. Sam.

Ok, where do we start? Ranboo asked. "Let's talk about Sir Eret Saving Prince Micheal," Mrs. Nikki said. Eret what happened? Tubbo asked. What happened was. Me and Lady Beau were moving the flowers to the greenhouse and one of the greenhouses was full so I was moving the flowers to the greenhouse close to the pond and I saw Prince Micheal in the pond I have no idea how he got into the pond the fence was silt locked when I saw him in the pond. I had to unlock it I jumped into the pond but before I jumped I yelled for help in case I couldn't get out with Prince Micheal. Then I jumped into the pond got Prince Micheal and swim to the top of the pond. Next thing I know like 20 people were there "I got Mrs. Nikki to get You, Dr. Sam," Sir Eret said pointing at Dr. Sam. And as you know I got Sir Foolish to get King Ranboo and King Tubbo. Then Dr. Sam did CPR and saved Prince Micheal. You guys got there in the middle of it. Then you know the rest. Sir Eret said.

"Ty again" Tubbo Siad. "how can we repay all 4 of you," he asked. "No, No, No I don't need to I was just doing my job," Dr. Sam said. "That's what I do I don't need to be repaid in any way," he said. "Yeah I don't need to be repaid I'm not letting anyone die when I am here," Eret said. "No thanks," Sir Foolish said. "I can't get repaid for getting Dr. Sam," Mrs. Nikki said. "WE ARE GOING TO REPAY AT LEAST ONE OF YOU!" Tubbo screamed. "Tubbo you need to realize that they don't what to repaid". King Ranboo said. "But.. But.." Tubbo said. "they all helped save Micheal," he said."So no one wants to be repaid?" He asked. Dr. Sam, Mrs. Nikki, Sir Eret and Sir Foolish move their head no.

"Sir Eret, what's that on your leg?" Dr. Sam asked. "What do you mean?" Sir Eret said. "That" Sir Foolish said while he poted at his leg. "Wtf!" Sir Eret said as he jumped out of his seat. "can I look at it". Dr. Sam asked. "Yeah sure," Sir Eret said. Dr. Sam got up from his seat and walked over to Sir Eret and he got down on one keen to look at it. T.B.C...

(bye word count: 1139)