The unlucky rainbow

(Note: sorry for not finishing cr:2 I ran out of ideas for that cr. I really need to say ty for two things one tysm for getting 20 reads and two ty Lovejoy I listen to all their songs making this whole fanfic I memorized all their songs the video at the top is me sing some of their songs)

NEW PEOPLE      King GeorgeNotFound    Sir Connor

November 5th, 2023

Michael woke up the next day at 12:59 pm. There was a rainbow up in the sky and Michael saw it and decided to get to the end of the rainbow before it went away. He jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway so fast.

 "Good morning Pri- Slow down Prince Michael" he heard a voice saying behind him. He turned around to see lady eret. "Sorry lady Eret," he said. "It's ok Prince Michael," she said. "Got somewhere to be Prince Michael?" She said.  "There's a rainbow outside," Prince Michael said excitedly jumping up and down. "I know I saw exciting." Sir Eret said with a smile on his face.

 "Will you help me go to the end of the rainbow?" Prince Michael asked.  "I'm sorry but I can't I have to help King Tubbo with import paperwork. Prince Micheal." Lady Eret said. "Awww," Prince Micheal said. "Sorry," she said. "Why don't you go ask King Ranboo I am sure he will love to get to the end of the rainbow with you," she said. 'Okay,' he said. 'Bye, bye!' Prince Micheal said as he waved goodbye to Sir Eret. Lady Eret waved goodbye to Prince Micheal with a smile on her face.

Prince Micheal walked down the hallway. When he got out of the view of Lady Eret he ran down the hallway like there was tomorrow. 

Prince Micheal found King Ranboo in his office. Prince Micheal jumped up to get the golden knocker that was high up on the door. 'knock, knock' he said as he knocked on the door with the golden knocker. 

Sir Connor opened the door to see Prince Micheal looking him in the eyes. HELLO! Prince Micheal yelled. 'hi, Prince Micheal what beings you here?' Sir Conner asked. 

'I'm here to see Dad' Prince Micheal said. 'King Ranboo you have a vister.' Sir Conner said. 'Let them in' King Ranboo said. Sir Conner let Prince Micheal into King Ranboo's office. 'HI,' Prince Micheal yelled. 'Hi, Buddy what do you need.'  King Ranboo said. 'Did you see the rainbow outsend?' Prince Micheal asked. 'Yeah, I did see the rainbow why do you ask?' King Ranboo asked. 'Well, I hoped you will go with me to the end of the rainbow?' Prince Micheal said.

'Yeah of course but we have to get you dressed you are silt in your pj's' King Ranboo said. 'OK!' Prince Micheal said. King Ranboo got up from his chair and walked over to an excited Prince Micheal jumping up and down. 

King Ranboo got to Prince Micheal and hold his hand. they walked out of the room and walked over to the stairs. One step, two steps, three steps, four septs, five steps, six steps, seven steps, eight steps, nine steps, ten steps, eleven steps, twelve steps, thirteen steps, fourteen steps, fifteen steps, sixteen steps, seventeen steps, eighteen steps, nineteen steps, twenty steps, twenty-one steps, twenty-two steps

{time skip to 50 cus I'm lazy >:) }

and cinquante steps (I forgot how to spell 50 in English :( and English is my first language. how to say sin·kant ) 'there's no way that's how many steps.' King Ranboo said. 'Yes, there are that many steps.' he said. 

'King Ranboo!' Lady Nikki yelled as she ran down the hallway with a lot of people following her. 'yes, Lady Nikki?' King Ranboo said. There's going to be a war. The Kinoko Kingdom is on there way. they just passed the Badlands so they are about 2 weeks away. Oh shit. King ranboo said. Why are they starting a war with us? he asks. 'King Tubbo got a note from King Georgenotfound'. she said as she got the out of her pocket. 'It says Dear King Tubbo and king Ranb-' Prince Micheal Sir Eret yelled down the hallway behind all the people. Sir Eret made It to them. 'I was told to come and get Prince Micheal and take him to King Tubbo by King Tubbo' they said. 'Bye Buddy' King Ranboo said so nicely like nothing was happening. Bye bye. Prince Michael said in tears knowing whats happening. As soon as Prince Micheal Lady Nikki read the note out loud. 

'It says Dear King Tubbo and King Ranboo we will like to have your son Prince Micheal if you what not give him to us we will call it war and get him ourselves. respond by 11/05/2023 or WE WILL CALL WAR AND GET HIM OURSELVES.

-King GeorgNotFound.'

'Lady Nikki can you take me to King Tubbo.' King Ranboo asked. 'Yes follow me.' Lady Nikki said.

King Ranboo followed Lady Nikki to King tubbo's and King Ranboo's bedroom calming down a crying Prince Micheal in his arms. Buddy, what's wrong? King Ranboo asked knowing what was wrong. 'We are going to war.' Prince Micheal said in a pool of tears. 'It's going to be okay buddy we have an army of people and we are going to get more people for the army in 3hr'. King Ranboo Said trying to calm down Prince Micheal. 'Micheal' King tubbo said. We are getting you a friend that's going to hang out with you.' King Tubbo said. Really my first friend. Prince Micheal said with an ear-to-ear smile on his face the tears gone off his face. 'Yeah, his name is Antfrost. 'You're meeting him tomorrow.' King Tubbo said. 'Yay, Yay, Yay.' Prince Micheal said running around the bedroom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.5 hours later

we are going out on the balcony to talk about the war and get more people to join the army in 30mins

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's going to be a part 2 it's going to be called 

A war is coming soon 

it's mostly just the speech on the balcony

Bye, bye 

 word count 1017

-Oliver <3