The invitations

Note: This fanfic will also be on my ao3 @s1mpl3_musHroom on ao3 or link in my bio. If it's not there when you look cause this is out on Wattpad first

It was a cold summer day, the trees were blowing in the wind and the were birds singing. It was warm in the castle tho with the smell of apple pies in the air.

Pince Michael was very excited it was November 8th and it was his 3rd birthday on December 1th and he was counting the days. 

So he went up to his dad ranboo to ask if he can have a birthday party.

Dad, dad! Michael said with excitement in his voice. Yes, buddy? ranboo said. Can I have a birthday party? he said with even more excitement in his voice.  Yeah, most likely but I will have to talk to your papa first ranboo said. Now let's take you to bed he said.

Ranboo took him to bed for a nap. A little later tubbo came out of his office all happy about something and walked into the throne room sat and turned his head to look at ranboo. Boo tubbo said I have an idea let's give Michael A birthday party! he said with a lot of excitement in his voice. Well, I was going to take about that to you. Michael asked if he could have a birthday party. I said I will talk to you Ranboo said with a smile on his face.

Well, I think it's a good idea Tubbo said all proudly with a big smile on his face. Let's invite prince Theseus and his son Shroud he said. Yeah let's invite them and let's invite foolish J.R   Ranboo said. Yeah, let's also invite Fundy prince Wilbur's son he said. Know what let's just throw a ball for his birthday and invite all the princes and princesses in the world Tubbo said you could tell in his voice he wasn't taking no for an answer. Ok ...sure Ranboo said nicely in his voice. 

But who are these princes and princesses? he asked. There's prince Theseus and his son prince Shroud, prince Wilbur and prince Technoblade and Wilbur's son prince fundy that's just the Soot's. Then there's prince Dream and his sister princess Drista. There are a couple more but that's basically it Tubbo said.  

Let's start making the invitations Ranboo said. Ok but where do get the stuff to make the invitations? ask Tubbo.  umm... ranboo mumbled. let's go to the party store he said. OK! tubbo said louder than he should. They left with 2 maids because they have no clue how to plan a birthday party and went to party town.

the town was full of emotions when all the townspeople when saw the kings walking to party town. They arrive at party town and got 30 rainbow invitations for a party with 12 guesses. They when back to the castle. Michael woke up a little after they came back to the castle. Michael ran as fast as he can to ask ranboo if Tubbo said yes. 

DAD, PAPA! he scream as loud as can at the door of the throne room. Yes, buddy? ranboo asked. Did papa say yes? Michael ask. Why don't you ask Papa? Ranboo said.  PAPA, did you say yes to me having a birthday party? Michael asked. Yes, I did Tubbo said with a big smile.  YAY, YAY, YAY Michael said running around the throne room. this start planning the party no let's get invitations for the party he said silt running around. Slow down buddy ranboo said. we the invitations like 20 mins ago. can I see? Micheal asked. Yeah, ofc Michael Tubbo said. Tubbo pulled out the rainbow invitations and showed Michael with a big smile on his face. Wow Wow, Wow Michael said way too loud. I love them he said. Now let's get you to bed it's 9 pm and you need to sleep for tomorrow Tubbo said. Aww pls, a little longer Michael said. No sorry, buddy ranboo said to Michael. I will take him to bed Tubbo. "Now let's go Micheal Ranboo" said to buddy. they walked up the long red sareds.