かわいいカフェ (the cr is not in Japanese)

||NEW CHARACTERS! || Aimsley ||

|| time 5:30 || pov: Prince Michael and King Ranboo ||

King Ranboo turn on the light. The room Lit up making King Tubbo Blink a Couple times to adjust to the light. 'What was that for?' King Tubbo asked King Ranboo. 'Well Michael didn't like the dark and asked me to turn on the light.' King Ranboo said. 'Oh ok I must've of not heard him asked you.' King Tubbo said. 'HaNnaH!' Prince Michael yelled a little to loud. 'Hello Prince Michael.' Hannah said in a baby like voice. 'DaDa.' Prince Michael said. 'Yes buddy?' King Ranboo asked all confused. 'Can we leave PaPa's office I don't like it in here?' Prince Michael asked King Ranboo in a voice that sounded like he was about to cry. 'Of course, we can go out of Papa's office if you don't like it.' King Ranboo said trying to Please Prince Michael. King Ranboo left the room with Prince Michael holding King Ranboo hand with King Ranboos's purple fingernails and when to the greenhouse to go look at the blue and white gorgeous flowers that surrounded the garden.

King Ranboo and Prince Michael left King Tubbos Office. 'Can wE Go lOoK aT tHe pReTTy flOwErs iN The grEen hOuse DaDa!' Prince Michael asked very excitedly jumping up and down still holding on to King Ranboo's hand. 'Yeah of course buddy we can go look at the flowers but remember just looking no touching flowers, Michael.' King Ranboo said. 'You sUre I CaNt Pet tHe PreTty flOwErs?' Prince Michael asked King Ranboo. 'Yes I'm sure you can't.' King Ranboo said as he picked up Prince Michael and put he on his shoulders. 'Awww' Prince Michael said. 'Let's go to the greenhouse now Michael' King Ranboo said to Prince Michael 'YaaaaAaaa' Prince Michael said

They got to the greenhouse ok look at the pretty blue and white flowers King Ranboo put Prince Michael down off his shoulders. They ran to Sir Eret at the greenhouse bringing the last batch of blue and white flowers. 'Ello SiR erEt' Prince Michael said to Eret. 'Hello Prince Michael.' She said ' how are you' They said. 'I'm goOd How aRe yoU' Prince Michael asked her and point to himself. 'I'm feeling awesome day.' Lady Eret said. 'What dId yoU do Today' Prince Michael asked to Lady Eret.

'I was up and a wake in the morning at 5:46 tho that was weird because I'm not a Morning Person I usually get up at 6:30. Ummm I also had Breakfast I had a Bagel with Nutella and a glass Lemonade but I Should of had a glass of water because it's better for the human body. Then I got to work to help King Tubbo with paper work then King Tubbo got a note from King Georgenotfound and I came to get you and take you to King Tubbo was you were cry. I listen to the Speech that King Ranboo and Kimg Tubbo talk. Then I Started bring the last of the blue and white roses and Daisies to the greenhouse. That's what I did today so far.' Lady Eret said to Prince Michael. 'What did you do today Prince Michael?' She said

'WeLL i goT up frOm bed At One Point iN the MoRnIng and I sAw a RaiNbow it's Gon nOw that's Sad um' (I'm too lazy to tell the rest of it this is just a Fill in cr cuz I lost the Google doc with the story so I'm making this cr cuz my family said it was going to take a month at most to find to cuz I lost the File so this is now canon to fanfic) 'I foRgot most of tHe rest but I remeMber the stUff about the wAr.' Prince Michael said to Sir Eret. Prince Michael was on the verge of crying after he talked about war.
'That's a cool day you saw a rainbow' Lady Eret said trying to clam Prince Michael.

'Hey Prince Michael?' Sir Eret said no not said it was more like asking and Kneeled down to look Prince Michael in the eyes. 'Yes?' Prince Michael said 'I'm going to this nice cute Café and I was looking for someone to come with I was wondering if you would like to came with me. We can drink hot chocolate and we could get cookies would you like to come with me?' King Ranboo nod his yes head before Prince Michael asked. YEs, YEs, Yes!. Prince Michael yelled as he jumped up and down. 'Awesome do you want to see a picture I have on my phone from the last time I went to the café do you want to see?' Lady Eret asked. 'Yes can I see.' Prince Michael asked lady Sir Eret. 'Yep let me put up the picture.' Lady Eret said as he pulled his phone out of her pocket. 'Heres the picture.' Lady Eret showed Prince Michael the picture. (Here's the pic)

'Wow!' Prince Michael said

'Wow!' Prince Michael said. 'Pretty' he said. It it's a Japanese cafe I think it's callled かわいいカフェ (cute cafe). '????? What diD you jUst say' Prince Michael asked Lady Eret all curiously. 'It means cute cafe' Lady Eret said. 'Ohh I GussE tHat mAKes  SeNsE I gUssE.' Prince Michael said. 'Umm sorry to Interrupt but where is this cafe?' King Ranboo asked lady Eret. 'Oh it's up by Party town In the north and my house' Sir Eret said. 'Ok' king Ranboo said to Lady Eret as he nod is head. 'Sorry I have to go back to work.' Sir Eret. 'Ok ByE-Bye!' Prince Michael said as he waved bye to them. 'Bye.' King Ranboo said to Lady Eret. Sir Eret got up from kneeling in front of Prince Michael to get to his eye level. 'Bye' Lady Eret said and walked away from Prince Michael.

|| time rewind ||

|| time 5:30 || POV : King Tubbo and Hannah ||

King Ranboo and Prince Michael leaved King Tubbos office. 'Bye' Hannah said. 'ByE-Bye' Prince Michael said and waved to King Turbo and Hannah. 'Bye' King Ranboo said to them. 'Bye Boo and bye Michael.' King Tubbo said to King Ranboo And Prince Michael. 
King Ranboo and Prince Michael closed the door quietly. 'Hannah sorry but I forgot did you sign the contract?' King Tubbo asked Hannah. 'Yeah I did.' Hannah said. 'Great.' King Tubbo said. 'Can you follow me again.' He asked and got up from his seat. 'Sure' Hannah said as she got up from her seat. King Tubbo walked over to the door with Hannah following him. Sir Conner opened the door and King Tubbo and Hannah went out of the office with Sir Connor following them.

All three of them arrived to the clothing room. 'Hello King Tubbo.' A girl with long brown hair said then bowed down to King Tubbo.

She was wearing a red beanie, A blue and white striped crew neck and jean shorts, black shoes and a mini green backpack that had a bunch of holes in it and she had brown eyes. 'Hello Amsley.' King Tubbo said.
———Hannahs mind: So her name is Aimsley.——-
Amsley got up from bowing and stand up straight.
'Sir I finished the war uniform design.' Aimsley said. 'Ok great.' King Tubbo said. 'Here's the uniform design.'

'I couldn't decide on the one we can go with can I thought to ask you

'I couldn't decide on the one we can go with can I thought to ask you.' Amsley said to King Tubbo as she hand him the paper with the designs on it. 'They look great I think you should you with the one that has the the thing that closes the jacket is the line that's like down side down' King Tubbo said trying his hardest to explain. 'Ok your majesty.' Aimsley said.
'Oh yeah we came here for you too get Hannah measurements for her armour she the new veterinarian.' King Tubbo said to Aimsley. 'Ok can you come with me Hannah? I need to get your measurements.' Aimsley asked Hannah. 'Yeah sure' Hannah said. 'Bye King Tubbo.' Aimsley said to King Tubbo trying to get him out of the room. 'Bye Aimsley and Hannah.' King Tubbo said.

King Tubbo and sir Connor left the room. Sir Connor followed King Tubbo and closed to door quietly.

——————————
——————————
Words: 1420
Thx Thx so much for everything if you told me two days ago that I would have 50+ followers and 100+ reads on my fanfic I thought you were lying thx and remember to stay safe out there bye-bye