A War Is Coming Soon =(

|NEW CHARACTERS!| Captain Puffy Hannahxxrose

'It's time to go out Tubbo.' King Ranboo said as Prince Micheal sat on his back. Sir Connor and Sir Eret opened the two golden doors leading to the balcony. hundreds of people are standing and waiting for them to come out and start. King Tubbo walked out a second later King Ranboo walked out with Prince Micheal on his back and waved to everyone in the country. 'As you all know well are all to talk about a really important topic.' King Tubbo said.

'War...' King Ranboo said in a deep serious voice. A lot of people gasp but some knew this was going to come one day.

'We need more people to fight in the army so if you are 18 and older go head over there to Captain Puffy'. King Tubbo said as he pointed over to captain puffy standing in front of her ship. 'Please go make your way over to her now.' king Tubbo said as he also pointed to Captain Puffy.

'Everyone else, please leave.' King Ranboo said. That as some people left in shambles. Everyone else with to Captain Puffy.

Captain Puffy passed off the too young, the too old, the week not ready to fight and the too sick.

In the end, they had 200 more people in the army.

'Hello, again people of snowchester welcome to the army.' King Tubbo said.

'HiIii peOple' Prince Micheal yelled out to the crowd full of people. someone in the crowd to Prince Micheal. Prince Micheal smiled back at the person that waved at him. we are at war with the kinoko kingdom. we need to be ready they can come here any minute and attack us they can be here right now and we won't know.

"If you know how to use a bow go over there." "If you can tow go over there to the water well." He said and pointed over to the water well. '

you there' king tubbo said as he pointed to a young lady with long brown hair and green eyes wearing pink. 'Me' the lady said as she pointed to herself. 'Yes, you' King Tubbo said. 'What's your name?' He said. 'My name is Hannah rose.' Hannah said trembling in her shoes. 'Ok, Hannah what can you do?' King tubbo said. 'Um, I can fight really well I can also build. King Tubbo.' Hannah said. 'Ok, Hannah get up here.' King Tubbo said as guards came to get Hannah. 'Ok King Tubbo' Hannah said.

The guards came and led Hannah up the balcony with King Tubbo, King Ranboo and Prince Micheal in King Ranboo's arms. 'hello' Hannah said as she bowed down to them. 'Hello, Hannah.' King Ranboo said and put his hand out. 'Hannah do you know why I wanted you up here.?' King tubbo said. 'No, I don't Know' Hannah said. 'Can we trust you, Hannah?' King Ranboo asked. 'With what?' she asked king ranboo.

'Can we trust you to seek out enemy troops and positions, carry soldiers to battle, convey messages, haul equipment, evacuate battle wounds, transport, guard installation and equipment and detect explosives. can we trust you, Hannah, to do this?'

'Yes, you can king Ranboo and King Tubbo you can trust me.' King Tubbo walked over to Hannah. and took her arm he raised her arm in the air. People meet our new Veterinarian. the people clapped for their new Veterinarian Hannah.

Hannah took a bow to the people of snowchester. 'So um, do I go or do I stay here?' Hannah asked. 'You can stay up here Hannah' King Ranboo said. 'heLlo' Prince Micheal said to Hannah. 'Hello,' she said to Prince Micheal and waved to him. 'HoW arE yOu.' Prince Micheal asked. I'm good how about you? I'm gOod mIss. 'that's good Prince Micheal.' 'If you can use a sword go over there to the tall tree.' King Tubbo said and pointed to a tall tree. Bye, that's all for now people. King Ranboo said. 'ByE-BYe HuMaNs.' Prince Micheal said to the people of snowchester. Bye, Hannah said to the people with an ear-to-ear smile on her face and waved. Bye King Tubbo said. all four of them left and went inside.

'Hannah, can you follow us?' King Tubbo asked. 'Yes, I can King Tubbo.' Hannah said and bow down to King Tubbo. 'This way Hannah' King Ranboo said To Hannah. they walked down to King Tubbo's office.

'tack a seat' Hannah King Tubbo said as he sat down in his chair. 'Ok King Tubbo' Hannah said. she pulled up a chair and sat down on the chair. king ranboo standing behind King Tubbo with Prince Micheal in his arms napping.

'Hannah do you know why we asked you to come with us?' King tubbo asked Hannah already knowing the answer. 'No, I don't know why you asked me to follow you to your office' Hannah said to King Tubbo. 'Well, we ask you to follow us so we can have a contract to make it real that you are our new Veterinarian.' King Ranboo said to Hannah in his deep voice. 'ok' Hannah said to the Kings. 'Great let me get your contract' King Tubbo said then started to runish through his desk drawer to get the contract for Hannah.

'What's your full name, Hannah.' King tubbo asked her. 'My full name is Hannah xx Rose' she said to King Tubbo. He scribbled something onto the contract.

'here's the contract Hannah sign here, here and here.' King Tubbo said as he pointed to the lines where Hannah need to sign. 'Read it if you want but I think you should read it tho.' King ranboo said to Hannah.

'I'm going to read it quickly.' Hannah said and packed up the contract. The contract said.

(all the bold words are stuff they put on with a pen)

----------------------------------------------------Royal contract---------------------------------------------------------

signers name(s): Hannah xx Rose

Royal signers' name(s): Tubbo underscore and Ranboo Beloved

This contract is for _______________ if they sign this contract they will officially be the royal veterinarian for this long this war 11/05/2023 _____________ will do what the role does and will do what they're told to. their role is a veterinarian and the role does transport, guard installations and equipment, haul equipment convey messages' seek out enemy troops or positions, detect explosives, carry soldiers into battle and evacuate the wounded.

signers name(s) fo argee:_______________

Royals name(s) of agree: Ranboo beloved and Tubbo underscore

________________________________________________________________________________

'Ok, I finished reading the contract .' Hannah said. 'Ok sign here here and here' King Tubbo said as he pointed to the lines. Hannah picked up the pen and signed the contract.
'Great now time to Stamp it.' King Ranboo said. King Tubbo got the stamp out of the Drawer. He put the stamp in the ink. He stamped the stamp on the contact.
'Yawn' prince Michael said. 'He's up' Hannah said with a smile on her face. HeLo Prince Micheal said to everyone in the room. 'Hey buddy' King Ranboo said as he pat his head . 'Hi Michael' King Tubbo. 'HeLLo. DadA and paPa' Prince Michael said all Bubbly with his arms in the air.
'Hannah?' King Tubbo said  'Yea King Tubbo' Hannah said. 'There's a meeting tomorrow at 10 am  be there.' King Tubbo said. 'Ok I'll be there' Hannah said. 'Good' King Tubbo said. 'See you there' King Ranboo said. 'Dada' Prince Michael said. 'Yes buddy' King Ranboo said in a excited voice. 'Can you turn a light on it's really dark in here?' Prince Michael asked. 'Yeah sure.' King Ranboo said. King Ranboo walked over to the light switch and turn the light on. Not caring what King Tubbo or Hannah thinks.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————- words 1332
Sup it's me this is the longest cr in the book so far I made this hole cr no my phone cuz my computer is getting fixed so sorry for the bad Grammar. I died my hair today my hair is blue now so yeah bye -bee <3