Chapter 3

*Y/ns P.O.V*
Just after Calum left I got a message from Ashton.

ASHeee😽💙 : 'Goodmorning, sleeping beauty. Sorry I wasn't back before you left. Just letting you know we're in the studio all today 😊 xx'

Y/n : 'Goodmoring Ash. No, that's okay, have fun. Is Michael with you? ☺️ xx'

ASHeee😽💙: "We will have fun😛 No, Cal said he was still asleep when he left this morning. It's okay for him to have the day off, it is our last day before tour and you two should spent some time together 😉 Anyway, I've got to go, my turn to record ☺️ Have a nice day, love ☺️ xx '

Y/n: 'Oh okay, yeah we'll probably go for lunch or something! Thank you, you too 😊 xx'

I clicked my phone locked and put it on the coffee table.
It was wierd for Michael to come in late, but I didn't think anything else of it.

I folded the blanket I had slept with before heading up to see Michael.
I pushed your shared bedroom door open a little, Michael was laid on top of the bedcovers still in yesterday's clothes.
Pushing the door fully open, it creaked and woke Michael.
"Goodmoring," I smiled.
"Mmh," he groaned rolling to the edge of the bed and sitting up.
"I thought we could do something together today," I walked towards Michael.
"I already have plans," he replied flatly, changing his shirt.
"Oh Ash said it was okay for you to have the day off and not go to the studio, so what do you want to do?," I ginned, trying to ignore how he was being.
"I said I already had plans," he said harshly, walking out the door, his arm bumping mine.
I heard the front door slam shut and a tear ran down my cheek.

I'm going to miss him like crazy when he goes on tour, I need him here, especially this time.
There's something important that I haven't told anyone, but Ashton has had his suspicions saying things like 'looking a little round today' and patting my stomach or asking when my last period was.

I'm pregnant..

I flopped down onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling, more tears ran down my cheeks.
I rolled onto my side, in a ball cuddling the bed cover, it smelt of Michaels sweet cologne.
I took a deep breath closing my eyes, it'll all work out fine.
I laid there for a couple of minutes, blank thoughts ran through my head. But then I quickly opened my eyes, sitting up, I can't stay here, I must go, before Michael finds out about the baby, before it ruins him like I'm guessing I am.

As I got out my large travel bag from the cupboard I checked the time, 11:07am.
Perfect, Michael probably won't be back for another couple of hours, I'll have time to pack my things.
After a few times of packing, crying, unpacking, crying and re-packing I finally had all my things together.

Walking towards the from door I flipped all the photo frames of Michael and I over so they were face down, he wouldn't want to see them anyway.

Lifting my bags out the house, I posted the key through the letter box, took one last look at the beautiful house and drove away to my cousins house which was about 2 hours away.

*Michaels P.O.V*
There's only a day before the tour begans and I think it'll be better for y/n if we break up before I go.
I felt horrible for being so stubborn when I woke up, I'm trying to make distance between us.

Walking in to the studio, Ashton had just walked out of the recording booth with a great smile on his face.

When he saw me his face slowly dropped,"Aren't you spending the day with y/n?" He questioned.
What am I supposed to say? No, I'm breaking up with her?
I don't want it to seem as I was the only one who wanted it to end, the media would go for that.
I took a deep breath," um...we um...we broke up," I said, I felt a pang in my heart.
Ashtons face dropped even more, "wh..what..what do you mean you broke up?"
"Um...It was mutual, a mutual decision to break up," I nodded, I bite my lip, trying not to look so sad.
"What did she say?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.
"..She um.. said it wasn't going to work out..then I..agreed," I can't believe I was saying this, lying about our break up, we haven't broken up, I don't want to, but y/n did, so we were going to.

Luke and Calum had both joined us. "Was it 100 percent mutual," Calum looked at me.
"Ye..ah," I hesitantly nodded.
"So y/n is okay," Luke questioned.
"Y/n is totally fine with it, were not together anymore," I said trying hard for my voice not to crack as I walked away to hang my jacket up.
"Boys come on, we've got lyrics to record," our producer shouted.

The whole time in studio my mind was fully on y/n, I kept messing up records, playing wrong notes, daydreaming and looking into outa space.
"Nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same," I sang, a tear finally ran down my cheek.
The music then stopped, "are you okay Michael?" the producer said on the mic into the booth.
"Yeah, I'm fine, lets just get this over with."
"Well if you say so," he put the music back on again, I tried my hardest to keep back all tears.
I have to be calm about this with y/n, when tour begins we will no longer be together.

*7 hours later*
Finally, we're out of the studio. We head to the nearest McDonald's for a bite to eat.
I'd normally get a big mac and large fries but not today, I don't feel like eating. I order a small fries then go wait at a table for the boys.
When they come over they're happily chatting about the new songs we just recorded.
I fake smile and join the conversation, forcing myself to eat some fries.
When we're done eating Ashton and Luke decided to go to Calum's, I tag along pretending I have nowhere else to be.

We play some video games and I start to get a little tired. I laid on Calum's sofa for a couple of minutes and end up staying the night.
I'm woken by the boys jumping around me cheering "tour starts today".
Oh great, 5 months with out y/n, why can't everything be perfect between us. I pull a pillow of my head and go back to sleep.

After a while I'm shaken awake by Paul, our tour manager, "Come on lado, we've got a plane to catch in less than 3 hours, get changed quick were leaving right now, your stuff is all packed in the van already come on."
"All my stuff?"
"Yes Michael, all your stuff."
"So I can't just quickly go home?"
"No, everything is already packed we need to go, now come one get up."

I had just enough energy to get up and change my shirt, leaving on the same jeans I had on yesterday.
I was then pushed into the car in between Luke and Calum with Ashton in front me, facing me. Oh great, I can't cover up any emotions now.