Chapter 6

*Y/NS P.O.V*
It's been about a month since Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum left for their huge world tour.
A month since I lost a part of me.
A month since I've been the real me.

I went to my cousins house after Michael broke up with me, but my cousin was on vacation, he told me where the spare key was and I let myself in, he'd be back in two months.

About a weeks later a guy came to the door who I recognised, he was a guy I was friends with for a couple of years when I moved away from Ash, called Jonathan.
I asked him why he was around here and he told me a story about how he lost his pregnant fiancé in a car crash and that he was living with his brother who lived around here.
I let him in without thinking anything else of it and we became good friends again.

Suddenly out of the blue he starting being so demanding, he wouldn't let me talk on the phone with out him listening.

Ash called me one night to ask if I would go to some of their shows and also told me how Michael needed to see me because of how sad he was without me.
I really wanted to see mikey, I needed to, he needed to know I was carrying his children, yes it wasn't just one baby, it was twins, although the doctor said there is a slight possibility that it could actually be triplets.
People were going to start noticing soon, I couldn't hide under big jumps for the whole nine months of twin pregnancy.
I think Jonathan already had noticed and that's why he was being demanding.

Jonathan made me use loud speaker when I was on the phone to Ash and he was writing notes of what I had to tell ash.
I did as he said because I didn't what him to hurt me or the babies.

He said he was going on a work trip for 5 days so he wouldn't be home, but he took my mobile and my credit card.

When he came back he had turned so lazy, he was making me clean the house from top to bottom ever single day, not a single thing could be out of place by a cm or he'd scream at me how useless I was.

I got the the two week mark of 'being' with Jonathan and I'd had enough.
I went up to his room, searched through all his things, and found what I was praying to find, something that would let me accuse him of cheating.

I held the pair or pink lace underwear on the end of a coat hanger and went to find him.
As I dropped them in front of him he got up, storming towards me, abusing me. Saying I had no right to look through his things and that I was a waste of space and that I should died. He stormed out the door and got in his car.

I grabbed his phone from the lounge and called the police, I asked them to come as quick as they could because I didn't want him to hurt my babies.

Within 3 minutes Jonathan had already come back to the house, he came in screaming for his phone. I accidentally dropped it onto the floor, he began screaming at the top I his lungs, backing me into the corner.

To my relief I heard police sirens outside.
"YOU BITCH YOU CALLED TO POLICE! WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT," he slapped me across the face.
As I was falling to the floor he punched me, making me hit my head on the wall. Unable to feel any part of my face, I felt something cold drip onto my hand, then realised my noes was bleeding.
As I let out a wimper I felt his foot dig into my back.
I coward in a ball scared for my life.

I heard banging and shuffling and then shouting.
I jumped as a hand softly touched my arm," love, it's okay, you're safe now, he is gone. We need you to come to the hospital for a check over..Ohhh my dear, let's get your nose cleaned up. On the count of three we'll get up okay. 1, 2,3.." The police lady and police man held onto your arms, helping you get up.

They got me so sit on a chair and they held tissue to my nose as an ambulance arrived.
They then helped you to stand again, this time you bent over in pain, a sharp pain ran through your stomach.