Chapter 7

*Michaels P.O.V*
We've been on the tour almost three months now.
Two more months till I get to see the beautiful face of my love again, although we aren't together.

A few weeks ago there were a couple of weeks when y/n didn't talk to Ashton as much as they normally do.

When she began taking to him again she said she had just been really busy, I don't think she was telling the truth but Ashton said she wouldn't lie to him.

I'm still upset that I'm not with y/n.
I miss her every single second of the day, but I've learned to just deal with it. I still wear the promise ring I gave y/n on our two year anniversary on a chain around my neck, but now along with the ring which I was going to propose to her with.

Luckily we haven't done any more interview so I have avoided having to talk about y/n.
I haven't spoken to y/n person to person but Ash tells her I say hi every once in a while.
Two months just hurry up and go please!

*Y/NS P.O.V*
*Two months later*
The boys tour ends in about a week and I am so excited!
Especially to see Mikey.
I haven't talked to him except when I ask Ash how he's going or he tells ash to tell me he says Hi or something.

Ashton did tell me that he cried a lot at the start of the tour and that he missed me millions but I don't know if he misses me anymore. I still miss him.
I even still cry at night hoping we can be something again.
I at least want to be good friends with him, he'll want to see his children.

The doctors still don't know if the third baby will make it but Ann went to the local church and asked the priest to pray for the her.
Yes, the third baby is a girl, the others are both boys.

Luke's mum, Liz, Calum's mum, Joy and Michales mum, Karen, had all come around to Anns house to see me for the first time in a while two months ago.

They didn't fully know about the babies until then, they were all so excited and happy, especially Karen.
They had all also promised not to tell the boys as they wanted it to be a surprise.

Karen comes around to see me at least once a week, she tells me things she talked about to Michael or about the things Michael has told her.
She told me how one night he'd called her pretty much in the middle of the night for where ever he was, he was crying and was saying he'd messed up his life by breaking up with me.
That night I cried harder.

He didn't know she was seeing me. He didn't even know where I was.
Ashton's house was only a few streets away from his mums but there were never any paps.
I'd go for a walk or do some crafts things in the day, then in the afternoon I'd go watch Harry play soccer. I didn't do any shopping which I felt bad for but Ann had assured me that it was fine because paps would see my huge pregnant belly and Michael and the other boys would find out.
Ann had also gone out and bought me bigger clothes so that they fit me over my belly.

Tomorrows the big day!
The day that the boys all come home from tour!
I can finally go out in public because they'll know I'm pregnant.

It's only about 4 weeks till the babies come, but the doctor said they could come up two a week early.

Hopefully Michael won't be angry, we've talked about having children before and he said it would be amazing, but we're not together anymore so I don't know how he'll feel.

Karen had reserved us a table for tomorrow night at a new pizza restaurant. Michael was the one who told her about it, who would be surprise at that?

*Michaels P.O.V*
Woooo!! Tour is over!
I really enjoyed playing the shows but it was just all the sadness in me that was begging for it to end.
Tomorrow we fly home and I get to see my beautiful beautiful y/n.
She'll be there to see Ashton and not me obviously but just seeing her in person will make me happier.