PROLOGUE

❝𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑❞

~•~

His belch was loud enough for Taehyung to conclude their supper gruntled him. How can it not however, when the dishes were all rustled up by his dear 'chefie' as he nicknamed.

Although Taehyung was taking cooking lessons from both social networking sites and Jungkook himself, Taehyung rather loved to devour courses prepared by his fiance. To top it all off, Jungkook had a more or less passion for delving into cuisines.

Sink water flooded in on platters, making a plash occasionally. Taehyung couldn't stop looking at their wall clock and cerebrate when the other one was going to return. Not that he did not grow accommodated to such a living, nonetheless some days were longer than the others. This day was one of such.

Wrinkles appeared on his callow palms from holding them under water too long. His mind only wandered off to when was his man recurring to home and how long Taehyung would have to twiddle his thumbs to jump into his man's arms. He could definitely not put his mind into anything he was doing other than thinking about his prince charming, for maybe over an hour now.

Winding down Taehyung's worries, it was when Taehyung got a hold of the scrubber when he heard a fuzzy call at their door.

"Baby bear I'm home," Taehyung instantaneously let fall of the dishes he was holding into the sink and ran to get the man.

Jungkook awaits his baby bear jumping unto his nape and contaminating his face with smooches right after he returns, everyday. That is probably the best part for him at the end of all draining days. It was no different.

Likewise, Taehyung remains indulged in disparate activities throughout the day to keep himself from thinking about Jungkook all the time, who, he knew couldn't be with Taehyung every while. For Jungkook was working on being a gym trainer and earn enough for the both of them. Although more often that not it was proven to be futile, Taehyung couldn't yet just give up on the endeavors.

Jungkook, at the outset, belonged from an island named Jeju, but he transferred to Seoul to graduate from a fitness school. Taehyung was a native of Seoul and was enrolled into the basketball club nearby. Jungkook attended their basketball finals during his initial years and soon enough developed an intimation with the youngest member. Although it started out as a mere friendship, soon it escalated to something more than being just friends. It was nothing of a mention worthy fairytale, rather a very dull one, the kind found in almost every cliche romance novels or series.

After they've both graduated, they made their relationship official and introduced each other to their families. Neither of their kins were eager to rush anything, so they made them stay together for quite a while at Jungkook's maisonette his father bought him few years aback, to corroborate to their compatibility. At the end, they consented--- and now they were engaged.

"I missed you Kookoo," Taehyung took off with his smooches, holding onto Jungkook's neck as if his entire life depended on him.

"I know baby. Did you eat well? I made us Samgyeopsal for supper," the heftier cupped Taehyung's face, placing a celibate kiss on his forehead.

"Of course I did, as if you would let me starve," the burgundy-hair pulled a face, "You must be peckish too, let me just set the table."

"Can I change first, baby?"

"Go ahead."

Jungkook hauled and stood looking at the puny one, who on the other hand engaged himself in laying the table.

"Aren't you helping me?"

"Huh?" Taehyung looked up, his arms still occupied.

"My back is throbbing, I really would appreciate some assistance," Jungkook stood by one of the armchairs.

"Geez!! You really know how to manipulate."

Jungkook was well aware of his pout's effects on his baby bear. Inessential information, he obviously put his charisma on full display.

"Fine, fine," Taehyung sardonically rolled his eyes and closed in on his fiance. To this day, he could never resist.

A coquettish smile won the older's lips, as he firmly hugged Taehyung's petite waist and pulled him closer as soon as Taehyung leaned in on to unbutton Jungkook's shirt.

"Wh- what are you doing?" A shade of crimson flashed through Taehyung's timid cheeks.

"I have a surprise for you," Jungkook whispered before predating on the younger's ear and biting it ever so fondly.

"And which is?"

Jungkook surfed through his jacket and brought out two tickets, handing it over to the love of his life with the broadest grin etched out on his face.

After clocking them rigorously, Taehyung's eyes were stuck expanding,

"We're going to...board a f- ferry?"

"Uh-huh. Now you won't mess with my head every night narrating tales about how good your life was when you boarded ferries my father-in-law worked in as the captain. That was until back in 2012 he almost got into a shipwreck and our mother has never been the same," Jungkook curved his lips, endeavoring on holding back his laughter. He loved to tease the younger, for he admired the sullen folded lips everytime the younger would act out.

"Oh! So, I am annoying??" Taehyung pulled himself back, puffing his bread cheeks with air, looking away at the dining, so as to avoid any eye contact.

"Pffffffft."

Jungkook preyed on his fiance's waist once more, clasping it from backwards, "Baby I was joking. Of course I enjoy anything that you say to me. I just...you know, love to hear your voice. I can even hear it all day lo-"

"Cut it short. I got it. Now don't try to flatter me."

Taehyung crossed his arms and turned around, meeting with the hazel eyes of the another,

"Why so sudden?"

"We're going to Jeju," Jungkook's delirium was readable.

"Yeah, and why?"

"For our..."

"Our?"

"Our destination wedding."

"I love you so much!!" Taehyung couldn't desist anymore and painted all over his fiance with his wet kisses, he was just so contented. He has never been this happy before.

~•~

Hey guys!! I'm back with my new book after the huge success of Survivor's Guilt. Although it's going to be a short story, I hope my readers would love this book too. Please enjoy!!