Dreams

❝𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑒, 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒...❞

~•~

No briny trickle ejected from Taehyung's eyes. Holding onto that android steadfast, the burgundy took a trip down memory lane— his fiance was not dead. Taehyung austerely believed Jungkook was only playing peek-a-boo ; a game those iced mocha always revered. 

There was an undaunted edge in Taehyung's eyes when he looked at Mrs. Yoon,

"Mrs Yoon…why did the ship capsize?" No vestiges of the speaker's lopsided grin embellished. "I know that…you know something."

"I don't," Yoon Shin-Mi fought shy, espying her two sons perched beside scatheless— not having sustained any injury. 

Taehyung stared at her— unblinking. 

The bottle of Estee Lauder was afloat, overlooking too many lifeboats— Those fours' boat rode past, leaving the Estee Lauder to where it was reclining in solitude. 

-

'Iseul-Ho capsized en route Jeju'

"Mokpo, 16th December, 2014: 

On the morning of 16th December 2014, the ferry MV Iseul sank in the Yellow Sea, en route from Incheon towards Jeju. The ferry was carrying about 500 passengers and crew, out of which 261 students were from Dawom High School, Ansan. Dawom High School Authorities arranged for this trip as an winter field trip sponsored by the institution itself. Fishing boats and the Korea Coast Guard has arrived at the scene,"

The tragedy correspondent clenched unto her stance— the breeze too strong to tamper with her job. A Munsell Yellow raincoat cloaking her, holding the mic she reinstituted,

"As you can see, the weather is dangerously untamed. Amid that, the parents of Dawom high schoolers has flew to the scene of mishap from Ansan. Each parent is praying for their offspring's safety. The sight is very heart wrenching. However, authorities are not allowing any of the outsiders in the proximity of the Sea. 'Military officials has been called over to barricade the outrageous crowd from causing a hullabaloo' says Mr. Jae So, the police superintendent. The demography of dead or injured or missing has not been known yet. With any new update, Mokpo Reports will come back to prompt the unnerved audience. 

Signing out.
Park Sunmi, Mokpo Reports,
South Korea,
December 16th, 2014."

The country of South Korea was dismayed with terror— Mrs. Hana Kim fanatically tried to call his son to no avail. Taehyung never picked up. 

In the course of time, she received a ring from her husband ; after two and a quarter hours of wait. 

-

"Hello, dear? Have you found out any news of Tae or Kook?" 

"....."

"Dear? Say something?"

"....."

"Hello? Are you there?"

"....."

"Hello? Why aren't you saying anything? Is Tae okay? Is Kook okay? Shall I let Mr & Mrs. Jeon know of the disaster, huh?"

"Hana, open the door."

-

Hana was distraught—  the sighs of her husband insinuated a sinister advent dawning on them.