Menage

"Wow, you're even more beautiful in person. I mean... the short hair suits you so good," a female voice approached Maya.

The blonde was standing in the hallway at Grey Sloan with her eyes lowered to her cell phone screen as she waited for Carina. The two were leaving the hospital when the brunette realized that she had forgotten her car keys and had to go back to her room leaving her wife alone for a moment.

The blonde looked up to make sure that line was really directed at her and faced a brunette woman with short hair and delicate features standing a few inches from her.

"Amelia Sheppard," the woman held out her hand in Maya's direction.

"unh, I'm... Maya DeLuca-Bishop", the blonde replied stuttering a little. She was taken by surprised by the compliment and the woman's presence.

"I know who you are. You're Carina's wife."

"Yes," Maya said with a smile. Who knew that one day she would be someone's wife, she thought for a moment.

"So...did she tell you about me?" Amelia leaned against the wall and smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Of course, she always talks about you," Maya replied, trying to pretend to be natural.

"That's good," the brunette smirked. "What about the ménage a troi? Did she tell you?", the brunette continued, teasing the firefighter.

"About...what?", Maya gasped.

"I mean...Link wouldn't mind if it was just us," the woman continued speaking as naturally as if they were planning to have coffee together.

"What?", Maya squinted, keeping her mouth half open.

"Yes, me, you and Carina, or... we can borrow Carina if you don't want to participate.", Sheppard said calmly.

"Borrow Carina? I'm not... I don't understand, what's happening" the blonde said. How could Carina have arranged a ménage without even having discussed it with her?, the blonde thought trying to understand that story.

"That way would it be me, Carina and Link", the doctor said pausong a little to bit the inside of her cheek.

"You, your boyfriend and Carina?", Maya raised an eyebrow.

"Yes," she said, also nodding her head.

"My wife Carina?", the blonde said in disbelief.

"Yes," Amelia couldn't resist a light laugh. "I mean... I would rather for you to participate but If you're not up to we can work it out either way."

"You sure Carina know about this?", the firefighter said suspiciously.

"Well...she knows I've had a crush on her for years and... We almost had a threesome once, but I got pregnant with Scout and she met you. So... we went separate ways. But... since I met her first I think I have the preference."

"I don't think that's how it works," Maya said confused.

At that moment the two could hear the sound of Carina's heels approaching them.

"Ow, did you two finally meet?", Carina put a hand to her chest with a smile on her face.

"Yes, but... can you explain to me what this ménage story is, please? I'm confused," Maya said in a firm voice facing the qife.

"Amelia?! I can believe you did that", Carina turned her gaze to Amelia in disbelief that the woman had done that.

"Yes, I did," the short-haired woman threw her body forward with a laugh.

"Bambina, she's kidding. She had told me she would propose a threesome when she met you. I didn't think she would actually do it", the brunette explained, putting her arm around Maya's neck.

"Okay, okay. I owe you an apology," Sheppard said putting her hands together. "I was just kidding. I know you guys are exclusive, which I think is very unfair."

"Oh my God, I was sweating already," Maya blurted out causing Carina and Amelia to laugh.

"I wasn't kidding about crush tho. And... I'm always open to proposals. If you want to spice up the relationship, call me...", the neurosurgeon gave the women a wink.

"I have to say our relationship is spicy enough. Too spicy to be specific," the brunette gave a sexy wink at her wife.

"Carina... no," Maya chided, her cheeks red with embarrassment, trying to keep her wife from sharing details of their sex life.

"Doctor Sheppard attend the reception," the voice over the loudspeakers reported taking the women's attention for a moment.

"Hm... Duty calls. Okay... It was nice to finally meet you, Maya," the neurosurgeon leaned over to hug Maya.

"Likewise", the blonde smiled receiving the other's hug.

"Bye, DeLuca. Call me if you need me," the woman winked in the Italian's direction as she left the scene.

"How come you never told me that Amelia Shepard has a crush on you?", Maya asked as she walked down the hall towards the hospital exit with Carina's arm around her neck.

"Honey, you'd be surprised how many people have crushes on me in this hospital," the brunette chuckled.

"Robbins doesn't work here anymore and Hunt is married," the blonde said while pushing a hand deep into the pocket of the sweatshirt.

"Who told you it was just them?", the obstetrician raised her eyebrow with a smug in the face. "I started here doing my study on female orgasms and I have to confess that I got out with a lot of people."

"Carina?!", Maya complained.

"What?!", the brunette let out a sigh. "Bambina, you need to stop asking questions wich ones you don't want to hear the answears. Now... let's go, I'm hungry" Carina said grabbing her wife's hand and not giving her time to say anything else.

****

AN: Who else thinks we need a Maya and Amelia interaction?
Let me know If you liked this story.