3.

We arrived at the place and exited the car. Haru stared at the building in front of me in aw. I knew Haru competed in Japan and I thought nothing like this would blow his mind but he looked like a kid at DisneyWorld for the first time. "Haru?" I said. "Oh, sorry it's just, wow." He looked at me and back at the entrance. "Hey, it's okay, just wait till you see the pool." I patted his back and walked up the steps. We made our way inside and suddenly Makoto grabbed onto my shoulders like a kid and hid behind me, like it was gonna help. "Y/N! There's so many people here!" He said. I grabbed onto his hand and turned around to face him. "It's okay, we'll be in private lanes so that way they don't interfere with our practice." I looked up into his olive eyes. Makoto loosened his grip on me and began to relax his body. I nodded his head in promise and made our way to a check-in desk. "Welcome to the Olympic Park- oh Y/N! Nice seeing you again, actually I think I checked you in yesterday right?" The front desk agent said. "Yeah, surprise I'm here again, and accompanied by my two other guests." I said. The agent smiled at me and looked at Haru and Makoto. "I gotcha Y/N, I just need to see their licenses." The agent began to type up on her register. Haru and Makoto gave her their licenses. She smiled and gave Makoto's back while looking at Haru and her eyes lit up. "Oh! You're Haruka Nanase! I watched your performance last year during the All-Japanese nationals!" She said with excitement. Haru just stared at her blankly. "Ah." He said in a monotone voice. They stood there awkwardly until she gave a nervous giggle and handed Haru's ID back to him. Guess Haru's sense of popularity still didn't affect the way he interacted with others. "E-Enjoy. And thank you for visiting Sydney!" She bowed and gave us our colored bands. We went through the gate and made our way to the locker rooms. Haru and Makoto went to the locker rooms for the male guests while I went to the competitor's locker room. The only difference was that it was much quieter and cleaner. I kinda felt bad that they had to go through the public one.