Chapter 5: Bullet of Bullets

GGO, Governor's Office Building, 1 hour before the start of the BoB.

I was sitting on the side scrolling through the list of participants.

Kuroudo (Mind): The first murder happened after the second Bullet of Bullets, and both murders were in front of other witnesses.

I kept on scrolling until I reached the very bottom of the list.

Kuroudo (Mind): There's no one called "Death Gun" on the list. If he really wants to stage another murder then the BoB will be perfect.

I closed the list and got up.

Kuroudo (Mind): I guess I'll get moving.

(Timeskip)

Finally!

Kuroudo: Come on! Sinon!

Sinon: ...

Kuroudo (Mind): The nerve! She's ignoring me!

Kuroudo: Anyone home? Sinon!

Sinon: Shut up! I already told you that I'm done talking to you! What do you even want?!

Kuroudo: Nothing...

Sinon: Then-

Kuroudo: Actually! Now that you mention it, I want to swap some info before this start?

Sinon started to glare at me with annoyance while I smiled awkwardly.

Kuroudo: Please? Pretty Please? Pretty Pretty Please?

She looked down and sighed.

Sinon: Fine... whatever. I'll do it even though that I know I'm gonna be the one giving the info!

Sinon started to walk off.

Kuroudo: T-That's not what I mean! Actually... yeah that's what I meant...

(Timeskip)

As we were passing through the elevator exit to the waiting room, I gulped at the sight.

Kuroudo: That's... a lot of people...

Sinon: What's wrong? Scared?

Kuroudo: Large crowds are one of my insecurities... I have 'Agoraphobia'...

Sinon started to laugh and I started to blush.

Kuroudo: D-Don't make fun of me!

Sinon: So! Let me get this straight! You're a crazed, battle-loving, bloodthirsty maniac but you're scared of large crowds?!

Kuroudo: Y-Yeah...

She slowly stopped laughing and wiped her tears off while I looked away in embarrassment.

Sinon: You'll be fine.

Sinon started to walk through the crowd, it was a place I couldn't follow.

Kuroudo (Mind): Why did I have to say anything?! Now she'll think I'm a coward...

I sighed and followed her. Eventually, she sat down at a table that was secluded and I joined her.

Kuroudo: Alright... So the Battle Royale has 30 players scattered all over the same map randomly? Is that-?

The table dispensed a drink for Sinon which made me freeze for a moment.

Kuroudo: And um... You shoot whoever you see and the last one standing wins?

She looked at me annoyed and I looked at her confused.

Sinon: I knew it! You're going to make me explain everything after all!