Kuroudo's ALO Set-Up

(Y/N) Yuuki

(Y/N) Yuuki

Alias: Ghost

Username: Kuroudo

Armor: The Ghost's Vow of Vengeance

Bonus Skills: Every Kill increases the overall damage dealt while decreasing the user's physical and magical defense.

Sword Kit: Yasha's Embers

Bonus Skill #1: Has 5% chance of lighting the opposing enemy on fire.

Bonus Skill #2: If it hits an enemy, the damage dealt to them heals the user by 25% of the damage dealt.

Katana Sword Skills and other weapons.

Ghost Stance: Sword Skill: The Yarikawa's Dance of Wrath

Dance of Wrath:

A skill that was descended from Tokiasa Yarikawa and was assumed to be lost in the Yarikawa Rebellion, three years before the invasion of the Mongolian Commander, Khotun Khan into Tsushima, Japan. This skill unleashes a three-hit quick assault which is unblockable but takes 38 mana for every slash. 

Ghost Stance: Sword Skill: Shigenori's Heavenly Strike.

Heavenly Strike: 

A One hit-Sword Skill that unleashes a horizontal slash that's so fast that it only leaves a blinding light in its wake.

Bonus Effect: Heavenly Rebuke:

Gives the Sword Skill, Heavenly Strike, a chance of having its victim be struck by lightning.

Ghost Stance: Skill of Ghostly Fury:

The Skill of Ghostly Fury:

Once you've reached a level of Health that's 50% or lower, you can activate this skill. It allows you to enter a mode where you are invulnerable to any attack until you attack your enemy 5 times. The next 5 strikes deal double of your original damage output but it chips off 5% of your health for each hit.

Passive Buffs

Stone Stance: Fortitude

Gives you the abilities of a mountain. If you take a hit, you won't flinch although you will take more damage if it's from any other weapon but a sword. When dealing with a 2-handed sword or a 1-handed sword, you'll take 50% less damage

Water Stance: Flowing Strikes

You will have the ability to fluidly move through the battlefield like a flowing river. When dealing with shield men, you can move past their defenses with absolute ease and flank them from behind ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Wind Stance: Spear Defense

When against any spear-users, there'll be no issue when using this passive skill. The Soaring Wind Stance can make sure you take less damage from any spear attack.

Ghost Weapons:

Ghost Weapon: Curse of Uchitsune's Long Bow

Allows the accessibility of Heavy, Explosive, Fire and Regular Arrows when used. Heavy Arrows are able to pierce through walls and shields. While rest explain themselves.

Ghost Weapon: Way of the Flame

With the power of meteorite stone, spark a light on your sword and it'll be lit ablaze! Every strike deals double fire damage but can be dangerous when used with teammates.

Ghost Weapon: Yuri's Home-Made Blowgun

A simple, home-made blowgun that can have one dart at a time. Each dart is coated with a deadly poison, nicknamed 'Wolf's Bane.' Its scientific name is 'Aconite.'