Chapter 17: Monument of Swordsmen

*WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!*

An ear-piercing roar consumed the boss' quarters.

Akiri: Let's end this!

The sound of a magical item sung by an ambient orchestra as my sword crystalized into existence. It plopped down onto his waist while his supplementary sword was hanging on his back.

Kuroudo... He's fighting for us... I won't let him down!

Akiri drew both swords with a murderous glare. A two-headed, four-armed beast was smirking at us. It held two wooden mallets with one side sharpened while the other was flat.

Akiri: This is it! Our last chance!

Yuuki: This time we'll make it count!

Besides the endless earth-shattering steps taken by the boss, the room has ensued with a multitude of swords and other weaponry being drawn from their scabbards and holsters. Everyone, but Siune, rushed for the boss, striking it with fearsome and rapid blows.

Akiri (Mind): My turn...

Akiri rushed into the fight and mimicked Kirito's 'Skill Connect.' His already crimson blade was consumed by the fire of a fire-elemental sword skill as he struck at the beast.

' His already crimson blade was consumed by the fire of a fire-elemental sword skill as he struck at the beast

As the 3-hit barrage ended, Akiri spun around and struck again, forcing the monster to flinch. His sword's flame was extinguished so with his extra blade, he used the 4-hit sword skill, 'Horizontal Square' and, to keep himself from harm's way, he jumped back far from the boss.

Akiri (Mind): I'm not done yet!

Contradicting his previous actions, he rushed the boss. It slammed its wooden mallet down onto the ground trying to kill Akiri, but he hopped out of the way and climbed it. He crossed his swords and slammed them onto the boss' head and it roared.

The beast tried to shake him off but gripped his swords tightly as he ground them down its spine. Akiri pushed himself off despite that and was hit by the boss' chain. He slammed his swords into the ground to smoothen his landing.

Akiri: Marvelous... Only one bar's gone...

Yuuki: Hang on!

*SLAM!*

Talken: Guagh!

Tecchi: Talken!

The monstrosity slammed its mallet onto Talken, forcing him to fly off with his spear hitting a gem on the boss' chest.

Akiri: Huh...?

The wild mutated animal flinched the moment the stray spear hit its necklace.

40 minutes ago...

Tecchi: Do you guys think that it's a random move or something?

(Present)

Akiri: Yuuki!