Chapter 18: The End of the Journey

<<Flashback>>

Akiri: Y-Yuuki...? Are you okay?

Yuuki: I-I... I'm... Kuroudo... Aki-... I... I'm...

<<Present>>

<<The Real World>> 

(1 Day Later)

<<The Shino Estate>>

<<Shino Akiri>>

Akiri (Mind): F*ck!

I started to spin around in my bed. It was plain. White pillow, white mattress, white and thick blanket. I kicked the air with my legs since I couldn't make a decision.

Akiri: How can I find her...? Maybe...

Without getting up, I reached for my phone which was laying on a two-layered nightstand with a lamp simply standing idly. I pulled it from its charged and dialed a number (347)-***-****. After calling twice to the same phone number, both not getting an answer from the receiver. But hey! The third time's the charm I guess! The reason for that was that I got an answer! From a very grumbly man-child.

(Y/N): Give me one reason... One f*cking reason why I shouldn't throw my phone right out my window...

Akiri: Because... Wouldn't you do that either way?

He let out a deep raspy sigh.

(Y/N): What do you want? Or did you call me just so that you can bug me?

Akiri: Well...

(Y/N): Is this about Yuuki?

Akiri: MMMMMMMMMMM.... Yes...?

(Y/N): Of course... Listen! We can't find out where she is, nor can we find more information! Stop this meaningless squabble! 

Akiri: There's Siune!

(Y/N): And we weren't able to extract any information from her! 

Akiri: Come on dude! You can do anything! If you won't help, I'll simply leak who you really were in SAO!

(Y/N): ...

Akiri (Mind): Blackmail! It always works!

(Y/N): Fine... I'll access ALO's User Database, contact Siune, and find her phone number, address, and social security number. Happy?

Akiri: I mean... The SSN isn't needed...

(Y/N): You have to have some leverage if she doesn't cooperate. I'ma call her, now f*ck off you asshole! 

*Bleep*

I dropped my arm from my ear and onto my bed with a huge sigh of relief and a huge satisfied smile.

???: Who were you talking to?

My grin was wiped from my face almost instantaneously and I glanced at my door. A tall, red-haired woman which was around my age, took a step into my room and leaned onto a nearby wall with her arms crossed.

Akiri: What do you want Lora?

Lora: What's so bad about wanting to see my younger brother?

Akiri: I'm only two minutes younger...

Lora: And those two minutes were the best of my life!

I sighed and stood up from my bed.

Lora: Father told us to go eat dinner.

I put my coat on and made my way for the door that lets me leave. The issue was... there was a Lora there. Blocking my path.

Lora: Where do you think you're going? Father said-