18.

Cain
An hour later

"Bro, what happened?" I snapped, walking into my mama spot with my brother and all of my homies behind me.

I couldn't even believe the sight as my mama, Bianca, Markeeda and all of my cousins was all in the crib crying and hard too.

"What happened, mama?" I couldn't help but to ask but still I ain't receive and answer and it was like my mind was playing tricks on me.

"Mama-"

"It's Shanny, baby." My mama instantly cut me off, breaking down again as she cried hard and all the females in here began doing the same too.

"Mama, what about, Shanny?"

"You gon' have to talk to me."

"What happened? Where she at?" I asked frantically, just needing to know so that I wouldn't think the worst right now.

I didn't need to be thinking the worst right now.

That shit was dangerous.

"Yo, what's gon' on?" My brother spoke up now, just watching as they all cried before I sighed deeply to myself as my mama pulled me to her and cried on my shoulder now.

"Shanny called me screaming, begging me to come get her and-" She started but stopped as she bawled again on my shoulder and I ran a hand down my face, looking back at my brother while he stood there shaking his head at the sight.

"And I didn't know what was going on."

"I didn't know what was happening but I had Mya here with me, so I told her that I would send Markeeda and them." She croaked as she laid her head on me and I held onto her tight, just listening to her now.

"When we got there, Shanny was outside with no pants or shoes on and Halima was in the house drugged up because of all those niggas she had in her crib." My cousin Tot went on saying for her and my heart dropped listening to this shit.

I knew this shit was going to happen.

They were fucking with my energies and they were easy targets, like I said.

"So they drugged y'all, Halima?" My brother asked Halima now as she sat there with her head in her hands, crying hard before she nodded her.

"Exactly."

"What I tell you, mama? But you wanted her to be out in these streets so bad, acting like a fuckin' hoe."

"That's what she get. She a grown ass woman, right?"

"Handle it like a grown ass woman then." He spat, talking his bullshit now and I turned my lip up at that nigga, putting my focus back where it mattered.

"Aight-"

"Aight." I nodded my head, making too many decisions at once while I did.

"-well where the fuck is BG now?"

"And where the fuck is my daughter?" I asked the most important questions now as my mama lifted herself from my shoulder and looked up into my eyes.

When she did, I prepared myself for the worst before she actually spoke.

"She's upstairs, son."

"And Mya is in the other room, down for a nap." She told me and I wasted no time, making my way upstairs now so I could get the answers I needed.

They wasn't really telling me shit and I was tired of them beating around the bush.

I jogged up the staircase, making my way to the back room and when I did, I opened the door and my heart dropped when I walked in.