Chapter 5

"You ready for our picnic?" Sage asks America.

"Yeah! Im so excited!" America answers. They leave for the park walking hand in hand. They have a basket full of snacks they both like as well as a plaid blanket to sit on. A traditional picnic.

A 20 minute walk later they arrive at the park and find a perfect spot to rest. It's under a beautiful willow tree about 30 metres away from a running path. They place the blanket over the short grass and sit down.

They set out the snacks, they have strawberries, cheese and crackers, mixxed gummies and peace teas.

"The weather is actually nice for one, its finally not raining or super rainy." Sage says.

"Yeah that's good. In the other universes the weather is completly different. Even the seasons are weird." America explains, she sits eating a strawberry.

"How many other universes have you been to?"

"I think, 73 counting this one." America says.

"Holy shit, thats a lot! How could they be all different though, if theres so many?"

"I'm not really sure but they get pretty crazy, I was in one where everything was paint, even the people. Its very hard to eat there." America explains "Actually most universes food is free, its weird you have to pay for it."

"Thats really cool. You should take me to a difference universe sometime." Sage says flopping down onto the ground, spreading out their arms and closing their eyes.

"Yeah maybe, I'd have to talk to Stephen about it." America says, she throws a small strawberry at Sage. It hits them on the neck and they shoot up thinking its a bug, flailing their arms.

"HEY!" Sage shouts. "What the heck!" they try to say with a angry face but ends up laughing with America.

They picnic goes on and they talk about Wanda scarying her kids and her sacraficing herself to destroy the darkhold. They also talked about Christine and Stephan and what happened between them while fighting Wanda.

"God he was practicly drooling over her when not fighting. I think he also confressed his love for her yet again before sending her back to her universe." America jokes.

"I feel bad for him. He's gone through so much and still didn't get the girl. But they probably wouldn't have worked out in the end." Sage says.

"Thats true, Stephan would have lost her over time. He's too, 'I must do what i must do for the multiverse'. She would get sick of that, I think thats what happened." America adds.

While the two teens continue their date Tony and Pepper went on a walk together. As they hold hands walking around a large willow tree they see two people sitting on a plaid blanket.

"I'm so happy I met you, America. I'm going to have to thank Stephan for bringing you to the tower." Sage says leaning a little closer to America.

"Mhm I got very lucky.." she says before kissing Sage. Sage hands to go America's cheeks and Americas snake around their neck. Tony and Pepper look towards the teens just in time to see who they are and what they are doing.

"Is that Sage and America!?" Pepper asks Tony shocked.

"Oh yeah, that's them for sure." Tony says casually. The two parents walk towards their kid. "What do we have here?"

Sage pulls away and slowly looks up to their parents standing in front of them. "I like girls?" Sage says awkwardly.

"I couldn't tell." Pepper deadpans. "Since when did this happen?" She asks.

Sage counts the days in her fingers like a kid before answering "two days ago?" They question looking over to America and she just nods a little scared of what Pepper and Tony have to say.

Before Pepper could say anymore Tony speaks up "Nice." He takes Peppers hand and starts to walk off while she rambles along about how she's gone for a couple of weeks and her kid gets a girlfriend and comes out gay. Tony quickly let's go of Peppers hands jogs back to Sage gives them a fist bump and a wink before going back to his wife. He earns a playful slap on the shoulder by Pepper before they are off on their walk.

Once the two parents are far enough away the two teens look at each other and start laughing. "The look on Peppers face!" America chokes out.

"It was priceless." Sage adds. They laugh until out of breath and continue their date for a while just talking about themselves. Surprisingly the sun starts to go down and they start to pack up.

They walk back to the tower hand on hand smiling all the way.

A.N
We're going to ignore the fact that it isn't that good and change the subject to RDJ. The song he was promoting for his son is so good. Sadly he's getting hate because of the whole abortion laws happening the fake fans are sending hate comments about it being bad timing. Any real fan would be excited that's he's even posting. That's the end of my rant!