Chapter 15

"I've found a trail to where Wanda might be. America, we need your powers to go to universe 838." Strange explains.

"Okay." America says looking over to Sage apologetically.

"Can I come?" Sage speaks up, "It's been a while since I've been on a mission." Sage explains.

"If the wizard is good with it so am I." Tony answers.

"As long as you can listen to orders." Strange teases.

They leave the avengers in the meeting room as the three head through a portal back to Wong.

The teens give Wong big bear hugs before getting changed into the mission outfits they left at Strange's home.

"So Wong was able to get an idea of where Wanda is." Strange first explains before giving Wong the spotlight to talk.

"There's traces of activity in universe 838 where we had met the Illuminati and where Wanda slaughtered them all." Wong explains.

America turns around and creates a star shaped, blue portal showing the deserted Illuminati building. We head through without a second thought and start exploring hoping for any hints.

An hour passes and no luck is found. We gather at the front once more to discuss our opportunities.

"We could stay the night here?" America offers. We just need to find a hotel and order some pizza in.

"Or we search for a couple more hours and if no success we head home?" Sage offers. Everyone turns to the them.

"That's our best chance to find her." Strange agrees.

The head out once again. splitting up to cover more ground. Sage comes across a closed door they hadn't see before. There were no signs anyone had been here recently but they still gave it a shot.

Sage pushes the door open slowly, to reveal a large bedroom. A large, red bed laid in the middle of the room with a dress at the foot of it.

There is a woman sitting in the bed, slightly glowing red. "Wanda?" Sage asks knocking on to the door not wanting to spook her.

The woman's head whips around staring at the kid, "Sage?"

"Hi." She says with a small smile. Wanda leaves the bed and comes up to the kid.

"You are so handsome." She says, Sage blushes at the compliment looking away a bit.

"I'm sorry I left." Wanda says looking guilty.

"I know, but you can come back." Sage says, almost begging she loves Wanda like a aunt and the tower is always happier when she's around.

"I don't think I'm allowed to." Wanda say's disappointed. "Why are you here anyways?"

"Strange, Wong, America and I are here looking for you." Sage admits. "We want you to come back, we all miss you, Wanda."

"Promise I won't be put in holding?" Wanda begs.

"I can't promise anything but I can say you will be treated right." Sage says, she wraps her arms around Wanda's body pulling her into a close hug.