𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Miss Delacour, may you come with me," Madame Maxime asked. Before Livia had a chance to object she was led out of the common room of the carriage and pushed into a room full of mirrors.

"Madame? What is going on?" Livia questioned, her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"That doesn't matter, Miss Delacour, now will you please put this on," Madame Maxime says, handing Livia a black dress bag.

Livia was utterly confused, not knowing what was going on.

Madame Maxime handed Livia a black dress bag, without any single word of what it was for.

"Go on dear, put it on," Madame Maxime yelped joyfully, clapping her hands together with excitement.

Livia unzipped the black dress bag to reveal a duck-egg silk dress with a slit up the right side of the dress.

Livia slipped into the elegant dress, admiring her beauty in one of the many mirrors. She still didn't know what was going on, completely forgetting it was her 17th birthday.

Livia's attention was snatched from her reflection when she noticed through the mirror the door suddenly opening.

"Fleur, is that you?" Livia asked, as Livia squinted her eyes trying to see clearly.

"You look so pretty Liv," Fleur states, hugging Livia from behind her, swaying as she hugs causing Livia to laugh.

"What's going on, Fleur? What are you up to?" Livia giggled, pointing her finger in Fleur's face.

"You'll see, come on," Fleur sang, grabbing Livia's hand dragging her toward the large door, closely followed by Madame Maxime behind them.

Livia, Fleur and Madame Maxime emerged from the door to see multiple people waiting for them dressed up rather fancy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screamed, three different accents coming from the crowd.

Livia's hand flew over her mouth in utter shock, throwing herself onto her elder sister thanking her multiple times for the surprise.

"Happy Birthday Livia," Harlow hollered over the music, pulling Livia into a tight hug.

"Thanks Har," Livia grunted, trying to escape Harlow's grip.

The two boys approached behind her, making her jump.

"Happy Birthday Livia," Kol said politely.

She smiled in response, only really caring about what Cedric was thinking for some reason. Her feelings were developing every moment she was near him.

"Happy Birthday Liv! I got you something." Cedric smiled, causing Livia's face to light up.

"Ced, you didn't have to," She replied kindly, Cedric was holding a red royal blue velvet box in his hand.

Cedric opened it in front of her face, revealing a silver bracelet with a star charm hanging from it.

The gift must have been at least 100 galleons, which was surprising to Livia. She's only knew him for a week or so and he bought her this.

"Cedric," Livia whispered in shock.

"I can't accept it," She shook her head.

"Yes you are, give me your hand," Cedric chuckled, making grabby hands for Livia's hand.

Livia laughed, as she placed her wrist in his hand for his to slide on the silver bracelet.

"It's beautiful Ced, thank you," Livia blushed, after she kissed Cedric's left cheek.

That whole night Livia spent time with her friends, newer friends and celebrating her 17th birthday, dancing the night away with her sister and best friend.