𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔,. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒, 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓉 𝟩:𝟢𝟢, 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 - 𝒞𝑒𝒹𝓇𝒾𝒸 𝓍

"So what has Cedric asked you?" Fleur smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at Livia. Livia rolled her eyes at Fleur before walking towards her cupboard and pulling out her silky blue robes.

"Why do you think it's Cedric writing to me," Livia said suddenly, being rather defensive about the topic of Cedric.

"I see the way he looks at you," Fleur giggled. Livia blushes slightly when she hears what she said.

"No! We are just....friends," Livia stuttered, knowing she liked him a lot but was sure he didn't feel the same about her.

"Yeah, okay keep telling yourself that," Fleur sarcastically spoke.

"Why do you even care anyway," Livia asked, wondering why her sister was so into her dating Cedric.

"He's a good guy Livia, give him a chance. If you like him tell him," Fleur advised, being a natural older sister and having great advice.

"Okay...I've got to go, it's nearly 7," Livia rushed, grabbing her robes from her bed and throwing them over her shoulder.

"Have fun!" Fleur yelled, causing Livia to curse under her breath.

Livia pulled her hood over her dark hair as she walked towards the forbidden forest. The Scottish air was silent, rather peaceful to her. Back in France it was never quiet, always crowded with a lot of different people from around the world.

As Livia came closer to the woods, she heard a twig snap from behind a green bush with multiple berries on it.

"Cedric? Are you there?" Livia whispered, not knowing if it was him or someone else.

"Cedric, this isn't funny," Livia whispered again, getting scared.

Suddenly a small deer head appeared from beyond the bush. Livia was rather curious, she'd never seen a deer before.

"Oh, well hello there," Livia spoke softly, bending down to the deer's height.

Livia looked around not seeing anyone or anything, only her and the lonely deer. She noticed the berries that were on the bush, she picked a few off and collected some for the deer.

"It's okay, take them," Livia softly whispered, holding her palm open in front of the deer. The deer was courteous and accepted the berries and munched on them.

Livia felt the warmth of a person standing behind her, she knew it was Cedric. Let's be honest no one would be out at this time especially near the forbidden forest.

"Livia? What are you doing?" Cedric asked, causing Livia to jump and frightening the deer causing it to run away from her.

"Well I was feeding the deer," Livia pouted, folding her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry," He frowned, giving Livia puppy dog eyes trying to get her forgiveness. She couldn't resist his eyes, so she obviously gave in straight away.

"Come on then, I need to show you my special place," Cedric chuckled, grabbing Livia's hand.

Cedric led Livia through the enlarged oak trees, making Livia wonder where she was being led to.

"Ced, where are we going, how far is it?" Livia complained, her feet were aching from how far the stroll to Cedric's 'special spot.'

Cedric chuckled. "It's not that far, be patient," he said, pulling Livia by the hand, practically dragging her limp body.

The moon lit the sky was disappearing, the trees were sheltering them from any moonlight available. She became rather nervous wondering where the hell she was being taken to, and this far into the woods at night.

They reached a certain place outside a pathway. Cedric placed his large cold hands over Livia's eyes before she could say anything else. "Cedric I swear to Merlin if you kill me, I will haunt you," Livia grumbled, causing Cedric to laugh at her.

"We are nearly there," Cedric whispered in Livia's ear, causing shivers to shoot up her back.

Livia only giggled at his sentence, Livia walked with Cedric hand over her eyes. She completely trusted Cedric to guide her in the right direction to his destination.

Suddenly Cedric halted to a stop, causing Livia to stumble slightly. She felt Cedric steady breaths on the back of her neck, making her heart ache at his closeness.

"You ready?" He questioned, Cedric obviously knew you were rather excited.

"Yes!" Livia giggled slightly, trying to contain her excitement.

"Okay then...." Cedric said, slowly removing his hand from Livia's green eyes.

Livia's blurred vision came into focus, the moonlight slightly shining through the leaves of the enlarged trees. The leveled pathway leading toward a newly looking dock that sat upon the clear blue waters.

"Ced..." Livia whispered, shocked at the beauty of the secret place that Cedric decided to show her.

"It's beautiful isn't it," He said, gazing in Livia's direction, but Cedric wasn't talking about the beautiful hiding spot.

"Yeah, it is...." She whispered again.

"Who else knows about this place?" Livia questioned, wondering how many people he's brought here.

"My parents and you, of course," Cedric stated, causing Livia to smile knowing that she was one of the only people to have seen this his getaway.

Livia walked towards the dock, gazing over the clear waters.

"It's our special spot now, isn't it?" Cedric asked, probably wondering if she'll tell anyone about it.

"Yeah," Livia smiled.

Their hands inches away from each other, they were waiting for the other to grasp the other's hand, but neither of them did. So Cedric slowly intertwined their fingers together, causing Livia to lightly blush and she tried to hide it by putting her head on Cedric's shoulder as they gazed into the forbidden forest.