𝟚 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝟜

Sitting down at the dinner table scared beyond compare, even though she knew she wasn't the one who would be entering the three deadly tasks. Livia sat between her sister and a third year fiddling with her hair anxiously waiting.

"Sit down please," Said Hogwarts headmaster Dumbledore.

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for the champion selection," He hollered.

"The Drumstrang champion is.......Viktor Krum," Dumbledore roared, causing all the other Drumstrang students to erupt in cheers and stomping their feet in excitement.

"The student from Beauxbatons," Livia grabbed her sister's hand tightly, "Is.....Fleur Delacour," Dumbledore roared again.

Livia pulled her sister into a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you," Livia whispered in Fleur's ear before she walked towards the front of the great hall.

"And finally, the champion from Hogwarts is..." Livia looked towards the Hufflepuff table where Cedric and his friends were sitting. She didn't recognize any of them, his eyebrows were furrowed together in concentration.

"Cedric Diggory!" Dumbledore yelled joyously, a bit overly excited.

As Cedric walked past her towards the front of the great hall, his gorgeous grey eyes held contact with Livia's soft green ones, Cedric winked at her. This action, however made Livia blush a bright pink having to hide herself so no one would see her.

"Excellent! We now have out champions, but in the end only one will go down in history as the Triwizard Champion and receive the Triwizard Cup," Dumbledore announced, as the glowing cup was revealed.

Just then the Goblet of Fire lit up once again, blue swirling around the cup before turning red and a piece of paper flew out of the top. Livia wondered what was going on, there was only supposed to be three champions not four.

"Harry Potter?? Harry Potter?!" He hollered with shock, he was just as confused as the rest of the students.

"He's a cheat!" One boy yelled.

"He's not even 17 yet!!" Another yelled.

Livia sat there in her own thoughts, knowing anything to do with Harry Potter was probably bad news or something terrible was going to happen to him or someone around him.

"No..." Livia whispered, knowing that Cedric and her elder sister would be along side him competing, she never doubted Harry, she knew a 14 year old boy could never get past a enchanted magic object like the goblet.

"Look at the boys face he obviously didn't do it, he is just as confused as all of us," Livia hollered. She was standing up from her seat, which caught everyone's attention.

Most students cowered back, not expecting anyone to defend the 'boy who lived' and especially not a girl from Beauxbatons.