𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘

The past few days Livia's experience at Hogwarts was going splendidly, having new friends, amazing grades, and new experiences. As her birthday was fast approaching and the picking of the contestants of the Triwizard Tournament. She decided to check out the enchanted cup before it wasn't in sight anymore.

"LIVIA VEINS VITE!" Paisley shouted worriedly, making Livia anxious by her tone of voice.

"Pais? What's wrong?" Livia worriedly spoke, walking towards Paisley.

"FLEUR! She's entering" Paisley huffed, obviously out of breath from running to find Livia.

"WHAT! Why didn't she tell me, oh god what if she gets picked and gets hurt," Livia paced, running her fingers through her straight dark hair.

"Never mind, quick we need to get her," Paisley said, grabbing Livia's hand and dragging her out of her room.

The two Beauxbatons girls sprinted down the hallway towards the great hall, almost running into multiple students on the way.

Livia's heart stopped when she saw multiple girls surrounding Fleur. She knew she was too late to stop her, she had entered and didn't tell her.

"Livia!" The familiar French accent yelled from across the room. Livia knew it was Fleur but didn't want to talk to her at the moment.

Livia spun around with her arms crossed over her chest, with an obvious pout on her face.

"Happy Birthday!" Fleur sang, pulling Livia into a hug.

"Thanks..." Livia whispered.

"What's wrong, Liv?" Fleur questioned. She couldn't tell what was wrong and it was her birthday Fleur didn't want her to be upset.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Livia frowned, making eye contact with her elder sister.

"I didn't want you to worry, you always worry and I didn't want to ruin your birthday," Fleur stated, holding onto Livia's shoulder to support her.

Livia nodded, before she noticed a familiar figure standing near the edge of the age line.

"I'll be back in a minute," Livia said, as she walked away from Fleur toward the familiar figure.

She stood beside them holding out her hand, "Give me your paper Ced," She said politely.

"Whyyyyy?" He questioned with a smirk, knowing it will annoy Livia.

"Give," Livia said stubbornly, making grabby hands at Cedric which caused him to chuckle.

Livia lifted the piece of paper with his name on to her red plump lips, leaving a kiss mark on the paper and handing it back to him.

"Good luck charm," Livia smiled, causing Cedric to turn a light shade of red. Which Livia thought was rather adorable.

Cedric walked into the circle that was protected by the age line, making most of the Hogwarts students cheer as he moved closer to the cup. He carefully placed his piece of paper into the flames causing more eruption of cheers.

Cedric chuckled to himself, jogging his way over to Livia to hug her, he spun her around causing Livia to giggle in his ear.

"Happy Birthday Liv!" He whispered in her ear, Livia's heart skipped a beat. She wondered how he knew it was her birthday and who told him. Then a thought snapped into her head, Fleur and Paisley. Of course.