𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣

"PAISLEY! WAKE UP!" Fleur screamed, while Livia was standing in front of the golden corner mirror straightening out her Beauxbatons uniform, which was a white sleeve button-up, a rather short skirt and her pale blue tie.

"Paisley!" Livia said in her sing-song voice.

"Whatttttt," Paisley groaned, rolling around to face Livia.

"You don't wanna miss breakfast do you?" Livia said, raising her brow knowing that Paisley loved breakfast at Hogwarts.

"No, I need to get changed," Paisley said, launching herself from her bed.

Livia chuckled, seeing the look on Fleur's face.

"You made me try to get her out of bed for 15 minutes, and you knew how to get her up!" Fleur practically screamed.

"It was fun watching you struggle," Livia giggled, while combing her hair with her brush.

Fleur rolled her eyes, after a few minutes all three girls were ready and made their way from there carriage to the great hall for breakfast.

They joined multiple Beauxbaton girls at the end of the Ravenclaw table, talking about their new classes that they were attending later in the day.

"So it's true then?" A boy said, from the opposite side of the table.

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?" Livia said politely.

"You are Livia Delacour, right?" He asked.

"Yes," Livia replied, wondering what the boy wanted to say.

"Did you really shoot a spell at Joseph McCane?" He asked, probably hearing the news from one of the bystanders from yesterday morning.

"Yessss," she said, dragging along her answer.

Livia frowned her eyebrows, "How do you know anyway?"

"Everyone's talking about it," the boy added.

"Is that all you need or is there something else you need," Livia said sassily, trying to quickly end the random conversation.

"Eh, yeah I think," he said awkwardly, walking away with saying goodbye or anything.

Livia stared there for a few seconds before she slowly turned her head back around, to meet Fleur ad Paisley curiously eyes watching her, "What?"

"What was that about?" Fleur asked, as she placed a piece of her pancake in her mouth.

"Oh! It's about how I shot some spells at that boy yesterday," Livia said casually, not giving a care in the world.

"You need to stop doing that you know," Paisley added, while she was cutting her other foods.

"Stop what? Standing up for myself and others?" Livia said sassily, getting quite pissed.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, like....you don't have to attack them," She added, trying to take back her current statement.

"That takes the fun out of it," Livia said smirking, which caused Fleur and Paisley to giggle.

"Well girlies, I've got charms class to attend. Au revoir!" Livia exclaimed, walking towards the large dark oak door at the end of the great hall.