ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖

Livia slipped on her silk robes, on top of her school uniform. Before hearing chatter coming closer and closer towards her.

"Where are you going?" Someone said, Livia knew the voice was sweeter than a song bird, Paisley.

"Going to Hogsmeade with Cedric. I'm meeting his friends," She explained, as she straightened up her uniform and fixed her hair into places.

"Since when did you get a boyfriend?" Fleur asked, trying to get Livia to react, which Livia did.

Livia almost choked on her own saliva, which made Fleur and Paisley giggle at her reaction. "He's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend," Livia implied, making them both roll their eyes at her.

"For now!" They say in harmony, with their sing-song voice.

"Tais-toi!" Livia scoffed, telling them to shut up in French.

Livia exited her bedroom, leaving her sister and best friend alone in her room walking as fast as possible to get far away from them before they noticed Livia's absence.

"Livia," A familiar voice yelled, making Livia jump a little. She knew exactly who it was, Cedric.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump," Cedric chuckled, causing Livia to slap his upper arm.

"Ow, that hurt!" He exclaimed, holding his hand to his chest, being rather over dramatic.

"Boo hoo, you're so dramatic," Livia said sarcastically, causing them both to laugh.

Livia and Cedric started walking, Livia had no idea where they were going. Of course she didn't, Cedric kept a conversation with her about classes.

"Ced? Where are your friends?" Livia questioned, wondering where they were or if they are even coming.

"They are meeting us at the Three Broomsticks," Cedric answered, turning his head to face Livia.

"Oh okay," Livia said with a sweet smile.

The two teenagers came close to a little village of houses and shops that were covered in snow. The cold air flew through her dark brown hair sending multiple tingles down her spin giving her the chills.

"You cold?" Cedric asked, noticing her goose bumps on her arms.

"A bit, why are the robes made of silk," Livia chuckled, alongside Cedric.

Cedric led Livia towards an inn called the Three Broomsticks, they stepped through the doorway and Livia felt the warmth of the room brush her face.

"CEDRIC! OVER HERE!" A dark haired boy yelled from across the room waving his hand in the air, he was sitting with a blonde haired girl.

Livia removed her blue silk robe from around her neck and folded it in her arms while walking over to the corner table.

"You must be Livia, I'm Harlow," The blonde haired girl said, pulling Livia in a tight hug.

"Nice to meet you too," Livia replied as Harlow released Livia from her grasp.

"You can speak English?" The other boy questioned. His face was scrunched up, obviously shocked.

Cedric gave his friend a 'really' look, causing Livia to chuckle.

"Yes I do speak English, it's a native language you know," Livia said with a smirk, causing Cedric and Harlow to smile at her statement.

"Oh, I'm Kol by the way," Kol offered his hand out for Livia to shake. Livia gripped his hand and shook it.

"Nice to meet you too," Livia said politely, taking a seat opposite of Harlow as they began with their conversation.