Chapter VI - Time heals. Rain kills

S: Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

A/N: Prepare your tissues.

!!!TW!!!

This chapter contains: Physical abuse, Major injuries, Death and Blood.

-  -  -

Tubbo walked angerly to the Minecraft's house. In the moment Philza opened the door, he dragged him by his collar.

"What in the world!?"

"I saw your letter, Phil!"

"What letter!?"

"The letter you wrote to my father about killing the king!"

Philza went from confusion to regret immediately, "What...?"

"Why didn't you tell me!?" he let go of him and started crying again. "Why didn't you tell me you knew why they were killed!?"

Philza sighed, "Come with me."

They walked to the garden, sitting on the bench behind the house. The sun was still up, shinning as bright as always, or maybe even brighter than ever before. And again, that was unfair.

"Where did you find it?"

"It was among some papers in my father's desk," his voice started failing. "Why didn't you tell me? You knew how much I wanted to know the truth."

"I didn't want to ruin the image you held of them, Tubbo, they were your parents. But once you found out, I can finally tell you the whole story."

Tubbo looked at him, sad and shocked, but still curious to know what happened.

"Your uncle died some years before this all started. And only after a long time, Quackity found out who had caused his death — a royal guard named Punz, who had beaten him up. They went to talk with the king, but he didn't do anything about it, so Quackity was really angry. Me and Schlatt were in an anarchist group; we wanted to overthrow the king. Schlatt told Quackity about it, so, he decided to join us. Various court members and royal guards were with us, including my old friend Technoblade, an important knight. We were going to kill the king during a gala with the court, but his sister, the princess, was with him. Schlatt was meant to shoot him, but Quackity took the gun and the princess got shot."

"Wait, but the princess died from an illness."

"That's what the king decided to say. But it was a lie. And the king searched for the killers for almost a whole year, until he found your parents. I don't know how he found out it had been them, but he did, and he decided to kill them. Technoblade told me he watched their death, and Sapnap, Quackity's old friend, also did."

"...Sapnap watched their death?"

"He did. But he most likely didn't tell anyone, once no citizen even knew about the princess being murdered. I only know because of Techno, and some of the members of our group were also told about it."

*   *   *

It had only been two days since Eret's death.

Tubbo felt bad for not even being able to grieve his friend correctly, or to help Aimsey going through this difficult moment, but he had to think about that later, now it was time to put everything in clean plates.