Chapter Seven - Consuming Bewilderment, Sixty-Nine, and A Shaky Confession

Chapter Summary:  After spending some time on Ajan Kloss after escaping from an almost-horrific tragedy at home in Abergele Market, you learn to put yourself back together. This means trusting Kylo Ren—which may or may not work out in your favour.

(Past Time Period) Chapter 6 Recap: You were taken to a new planet called Ajan Kloss, and you began to learn so much more about your life and the truth of your existence. In short, it has shaken your world and you wished you had all the answers.

Chapter Song: Punisher, by Phoebe Bridgers♥️

"And here everyone knows you're the way to my heart

Hear so many stories of you at the bar

Most times alone, and some looking your worst

But never not sweet to the trust funds and punishes..."

Chapter Warnings: sexual intercourse, mental trauma, lots of feelings of uneasiness, some acts of violence through the use of blasters, emotions of panic, recollection of past trauma, sexual intercourse, oral sex (namely 69), loving and wholesome Kylo

Chapter VII - Consuming Bewilderment, Sixty-Nine, and A Shaky Confession

08 December 1982

Your mind was an interesting place. You were regularly an emotional mess, always trying to figure out yourself.

You spent many hours pondering your existence, your upbringing, and tried to comprehend how your government managed to lie to you about it being the year 1810, about your society existing during the nineteenth century, something you never thought you would need to be worrying about. But the longer you considered it, and recalled Rey's words in your mind, the more you understood how much it made sense.

Perhaps, for your grandmother, Marianne Williams, this had been her secret, bubbling underneath the surface of her being, wanting to make its way out of dormancy but never finding the strength. Maybe this was what she had been hiding from you all those years ago when you were a young girl, but you would not ever know. She passed away when you were nine years old, unfortunately, and you never got the opportunity to have those deep conversations.

Your heart briefly seized in your chest. As much as you wanted to stay with Kylo, you desperately wanted to see your family again even though it wouldn't be safe. There was a reason you had to be taken from Earth, and that reason was for your protection. The Resistance was fully aware of their actions because dangerous people were after you now, and being with him instead was your only option if you wanted to be protected.

For the both of you, you assumed that going to Earth would be similar to a death sentence.

You sighed, opening your eyes to notice the lights on in your cabin, with some gentle sunlight flowing in through the window.

This morning, you had woken up to the sound of bags moving around and such. You were undeniably groggy and did not want to so much as go near another vehicle that moved faster than horse and carriage, let alone Kylo's ship. Moreover, First Order soldiers—more commonly known as Stormtroopers—had come down to Ajan Kloss under Ren's discretion to take the Midnight Traveler back to Starkiller Base and return with his Upsilon-class Command Shuttle for him to travel back to Starkiller.