Chapter Three - He Could Never Tell

Chapter Summary: It turns out you can stand up for yourself. Kylo Ren is a man infatuated.

(Past Time Period) Chapter 2 Recap: You overtly disobeyed your family's rules by sneaking out at midnight to meet Ren in the piano room adjacent to the ballroom you originally met him in. You had an incredible night with him as he helped you experience one of your first orgasms as he fingered you, and he used a strange, unknown energy to will your little body to orgasm. And after he left, abruptly having to go somewhere unknown, you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Chapter Song: stupid deep, by Jon Bellion♥️

"What if who I hoped to be was always me?

And the love I fought to feel was always free?

What if all the things I've done

Were just attempts at earning love? Yeah

'Cause the hole inside my heart is stupid deep

Oh, stupid deep..."

Chapter Warnings: more mentions of arranged marriage, female masturbation, kylo masturbation pov

Chapter III - He Could Never Tell

03 October 1810

You woke up the next morning, feeling abundantly refreshed.

But your mind was spinning with so many questions about your enchanting affair with Kylo. He had awakened a part of your soul that you didn't know was there until he was.

Intense lust, uncontrollable desire, radiating passion, and unnerving beauty.

You could not stop thinking about how incredible he made you feel, you could not explain why these feelings were there, and you could not make them go away, no matter how hard you tried.

You definitely could not stop wondering about what exactly, or how exactly, he had caused you to come so deliciously while using some sort of powerful energy.

Albeit these many questions, something deep in your gut told you that everything happening with Kylo was right. It just was.

You believed in your Maker, but despite not being the most religious person, the feeling of looking into Kylo's eyes was like glimpsing into Heaven.

Sighing and feeling wholly embarrassed at what naughty things you were going to do, you slipped your fingers into your undergarments and found your special bud. A moan escaped your lips as you thought of him once again, of him inside of you and what having his cock inside of you would feel like.

"Ohhh, Kylo," you whimpered, feeling yourself getting close to the new feeling of an orgasm crashing through your body. Your fingers on your other hand shifted to your pussy lips, and you massaged the wet skin around your hole before inserting a finger. You put your hand over your mouth to ensure nobody could hear your sighs and groans of pleasure before you started shaking involuntarily. With a strong passion, you furiously rubbed your clitoris for only about two more minutes until you were exploding with unbridled ecstasy, and the only person you were imagining doing this to you was Commander Ren. You saw stars dance across your vision as you struggled to hold in your moans, never wanting to stop cumming all over yourself.

Never wanting to face reality.

But sadly, your orgasm did subside, and you let out a satisfied exhale, putting your pillow over your face and smiling like a complete idiot. Whatever hormones rushed through your body after masturbating made you want to go run through a field of beautiful flowers, just inexplicably and intensely happy.