Rainbow room

After a few days of getting to know the routine me and 001 are planning to meet up in the rainbow room. I put on a necklace and put my hair in a ponytail. I'm not really sure if its a date but I'm hoping it is. Its 8:00 pm, the time they go their rooms.. I take a deep breath and looked in the mirror. "You try to hard it looks bad." I said to myself. I walked out anyways hoping I was wrong. He opened the door for me and we sat at the chess table.

"Hi, Darling." he said with a smile. His hair was even more perfect then usual. "You look pretty as always."

"Your such a liar"

"hm, you just don't like when your blushing."

"No!" I said covering my face with my hands.

"You know I'm right, love."

"Shut it."

"Mmm no."

"When did you get such a flirt?"

"When I met you." He smirked putting his hand on my thigh. I blushed even harder. My heart is racing and I got butterflies in my stomach. Hes so gorgeous and to me perfect. I barely know the guy what the hell am I saying! "You alright?" he chuckles. Thats when I realized Ive just been staring at him for a minute. (Especially-) nevermind Im going crazy.

"I'm okay just well uh-"

"Okay, I got you something." He smiles. He handed me a rose (a fake one because I wont be able to keep it alive) I smiled at accepted it. I grabbed his hand and held onto it while we were talking. We were talking for so long that I eventually almost fell asleep on him (we were on the mat.)

I didn't get much sleep but luckily he Carried me to bed so we didn't get caught. Fuck I was supposed to be with my parents today they might get worried..
Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I sat up and stuttered with fear "c-come in?" Thank god it was just 001.

"It's alright just me. I just wanted to make sure your okay. Everyone is in the rainbow room." He reassured me making me feel safe. I walked to the rainbow room with him. Something seemed off. He was hurt.. he had bruises on his arms. I looked at him and grabbed his arm.

"What the hell did they do to you." I wanted to kill him. End it once and for all. He grabbed my arm and lead me into a closet with him. It was dark and light brown walls.

"They are abusive and terrible people. Just because I don't fit their standards." He explained. "I'm worried they will do it to you for trying to figure it out."

"We need to escape." It's the only choice. I'm not sure how to but we must. "Show the world about how terrible this place truly is."

"People won't believe it we'd have to tone it down. We do need to escape though. I have a key but he can track me." He told me. I was so scared I'd die in here. I began to cry a little. He held me in his arms and I lay my head on his shoulder as he tried to reassure me I'll be okay. I began to hear footsteps coming closer. I held him tightly hoping not to be found. The door began to open I looked away scared to see if it's him.