Hospital

I heard footsteps leading upstairs. I ran to my room and grabbed a knife and rope. My hair began to stand. Goosebumps. "We meet again." Dr Brenner spoke calmly. I turned around and saw 001 and Clare look scared. The guards help them at gunpoint. I began to grow upset. I snapped his neck. I began to feel dizzy and exhausted. I tried to kill the guards but the exhaustion grew too strong and I could barely keep myself standing. 001 pushed the guard away and ran to me. "She needs to go to the hospital!" Clare yelped. The guard let her go and apologized. I began to feel sick. My head ached, my stomach in knot, and the light was killing my eyes. He help my head and waist as he carried me to the car. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms. I was in n out of conscious  when I was rushed into a room at the hospital. 

The room was bland but when I was feeling a bit better and awoke 001 and Clare sat in the chair next to my bed. She fell asleep but 001 sat there holding my hand. "Hi." I whispered smiling. He kissed my forehead and handed me a brown small teddy bear. 

"I may not be the greatest person but I care for you." he spoke most likely truthfully. I knew he wasn't good but I still wanted to be with him. I know hes killed people and it scares me but I care for him too. I don't think hes changed either but I'm not good either. I sat there staring at the teddy bear zoned out without realizing it. I looked back at him and kissed him. I'm not sure why I did it, it was all so sudden. The doctor excused us to go and Clare drove us home. I lie on the couch in my nightgown. I didn't feel to well. My head hurt and I was exhausted. 001 brought me a cup of water and sat with me. We watched a movie. My head on his shoulder I began to fall asleep. I woke up in my bed with my head a bit better. I rose from my bed but 001 was nowhere to be found. I ran around the house worried. 

"001! For fucks sake dont mess with me." I got annoyed thinking it was a sick joke. I rolled my eyes and got an apple. I sat on the couch waiting for him. The TV began to static. I heard banging from upstairs. I grabbed a knife and slowly went upstairs. My hand traced the rail. Blood traced the walls. I walked into the bathroom and some monster stood there. My eyes widen as someone screamed move. Hopper? I ran and threw the knife at that thing. It screamed at me and started to chase me. It began to burn. 

"Burn in hell!" Nancy screamed. I cried in relief as I hugged her. 

"Thank you!" I smiled. I heard the door open from downstairs. I looked to see who it was. 001 held roses as he smirked. I ran down the stairs happy but still pissed. "Where the fuck were you?"

"I got you these. I was at the garden getting roses for you." he handed me.

"Well you kinda missed that a monster tried to kill me." His jaw dropped and hugged me. I felt a bit better but was he really surprised? He isnt as innocent as he seems.  His hand ran down my back and up to my neck. I pushed him away not wanting to trust him. Nancy and hopper left out the front door with their supplies. Hopper smiled at me. I put on my tight jumpsuit and knives. I was going to beat whatever those things are. I knew it had something to do with the lab. I knew he had to do something with this. I jumped from the window and ran to joyces house. I knew she knew. I had that feeling. When I went over her house was a mess. She had these Christmas lights hung over her wall. Her furniture was all over the place. There was lights all over and a broken phone.

"Joyce?" I asked a bit worried. 

"Don't think im crazy but.." she explained everything which it somewhat was confusing but reasonable. 

I went outside to see a hole?