The Answer

A few months later

After months of researching about this place we might be able to find will. We know he's stuck but we don't know who or what is causing it. Joyce has a plan with hopper tonight to get will out of what we call the "Upside down"

I woke up on the couch which is unusual. It was dark and little fuzz's flew around me. It looked similar to the upside down.. "Y/N" a raspy voice called out. It sounded similar to henry? i looked around me and grabbed a piece of broken glass from the front door. Why was it shattered? I went up the stairs to see 001. he sat on the bed with his eyes closed.

"001?" I tried to make him snap out of it. His nose started to bleed.

"He cant hear you." A tall veiny dark man stood in front of me. I looked at him in fear. He held my chin up. And the thumb-

"Your a monster!" I cut his hand and ran away. I knew it was him. He did all of this. At least I think. There's not much evidence but more of a gut feeling. I ran out of the room. I tried to use my mind to get out but it didnt work. I lie on the couch waiting. His fingernails traced the railing on the stairs as he walked down.

"Oh, love." he smirked as he touched my hair. My heart started racing. My breaths started to pace faster.

"Let. Me. Go." I teleported behind him. I traced my nails against his veins. I woke on the bed next to him. That fucking monster.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He sat up shirtless reading a book.

"What the hell do you think you are."

"This world is awful."

"That doesn't give u the right to take kids and kill innocent people!" I threw the blanket off of me and i just keep growing furious. He looked up and placed his book down.

"We must show the world what happens underneath here."

"Fuck you." I slapped him.

"You will never understand." He kissed me. He pushed me to the door. "Don't leave. I'll give you the world." I kissed him and pulled him by his belt. He took off my nightgown and unhooked my bra. His lips traced down to my neck. I let out a soft moan. My heart started racing and the lights flickered. I grabbed his arm as he got undressed. He began to fuck me as my eyes rolled back.  "Your doing so good." He praised as I began to cum. He pulled my hair back and kissed my lips down to my neck. I called out his name as he began to fuck me harder. My hands went down to his lower back as I scratched his back. This was heaven and hell in one. He was the devil I wanted to fuck. And I did.