The afterwards

I need his touch. I need him. I want him to rearrange my insides. Break my back for all I care. He fucked me hard and that's all I cared about.

I woke up with his arms wrapped around my waist.
The sheets were pulled up to my breasts. He was still asleep as I sat up on the bed. I was still a bit pissed with him but as long as he becomes a better person we will be fine. I played with his fluffy soft hair as he continued to sleep. He slipped his hand to my inner thigh up to my vagina. His fingers found my clit instantly and went faster each time I moaned out his name. His fingers went to his lips then he opened his mouth and licked his fingers. He kissed my lips and stood up. He was butt naked which was funny. I let out a little giggle as he rolls his eyes and opens the closet door. He grabbed a white shirt and blue jeans with a belt on. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes. Specifically blue jeans and a Madonna t-shirt.

I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and say "I got the job at star court mall" my face lights up and I kissed him. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and made me scrambled eggs with toast. Golden brown toast and fluffy eggs. My favorite. Simple but good. I got up off the counter and got a water bottle from the fridge. I waited for my breakfast at the table. I stared out the window and saw kids passing by with a girl with no hair? Maybe she has cancer or she's dr brenners? I thought I killed him. Fuck. I'm so over it right now though. I'm tired of chasing him. He sat next to me and ate with me.

Washing the dishes I couldn't stop thinking about last night and the girl. Everything was happening at once I'm stressed, anxious, confused, and a bit of anger.

"What do you think about last night?" I asked 001 while he sweeps the floor.

"Guilt. Confused. The sex was quite good though." He tries to laugh it off.

"I don't trust you anymore." I say breaking the glass cup on the floor. I stepped back as he sweeps it up. He has this look on his face that I haven't seen before. I wasn't sure what to do. I ran out of the kitchen up to the bedroom. I closed the door dropping to the floor in stress and sadness. I still can't really process it. The room fell dark and the world went dim. A teardrop fell from my face as thoughts came upon me. Everything all at once. He knocked on the door calling my name. I didn't reply but I moved away from the door to the wall. My knees went to my forehead and I rested my head trying to just process and organize my thoughts. He opened the door and sat next to me. He stayed silent.
TW: SH
I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the knife and cut myself. Suddenly I felt him turn me around and grabbed the knife from me. "No. Every time you cut it hurts me. I know it's an addiction but your alive I'm here. Whatever reason you do it I ask you to stop."

I put my head on his chest and started crying even more. He put his hands around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Let it all out baby." His soft voice comforts me. I eventually stop crying. I sat on the couch and turned on E.T. I wrap myself in a blanket and eventually fall asleep.