The Training

The door opened as I saw 003 standing there. "Are you okay Miss?" I nod my head yes with relief. I stood up as 001 slid the card in my sock. I wiped my tears and walked 003 to their room.  After I said goodnight I wandered the halls. They all had white tiles so I hoped I wouldn't get lost. As I walked my finger traced the tiles and doors.  Sooner or later I found a hall with no numbers on the rooms. The more I walked the darker and weirder it got. Some doors had weird symbols. I sat and waited for Dr Brenner to find me. Little did he know i had a piece of broken glass awaiting for him. Tap, Tap, Tap. The roof began to drip. It started to annoy me. Just Shut up! Then it suddenly stopped. I got inpatient and opened the door in front of me to see a testing room. I put the red headpiece on my head. Trying my best I closed my eyes. I deeply tried to crush the can Y/N think of something that angers you. The man that stole my dog. I know it wasn't much but it was worth something. I opened my eyes to see a small dent.

"Good job, you did great love." 001 whispered in my ear. I smiled a little but on the inside I was screaming inside (maybe even without the s). We continued to do more objects till I got too tired and went to bed. I woke up to a knock on my door unexpectedly. I opened the door to see 001. He grabbed my hand and ran across the hall. 

"Baby what's going on?" I yelled as my brow furrowed and got even more confused. He took me to a room and locked it. 

"Did you call me baby?" he chuckled.

"uh- but what is going on."

"Im training you and escaping in 2 days." He put the headpiece on my head and sat in front of me. He put a lightbulb in front of me. I thought about how my dad yelling at my mom from when i was younger. "Your a whore!" Glass broke, doors slamming, loud sobs, and abandonment. The light bulb began to flicker than glow for a second. My nose began to bleed, it was cold, strange, and oddly fulfilling. 001 smiled and put another object in front of me. I did it again. Although by then I was exhausted. I began to feel dizzy and fell down. My head started to hurt bad and I started to see things in two. 001 walked over and bent down. Then I completely passed out. 

I woke up with a god awful pain in my stomach. I lie on the hospital bed with a hospital gown on. I sat up and look looked around for anyone. The nurse walked in with a glass of water. "Oh your awake!" she startled. 

"How long was I out?" I asked. My head began to hurt and throb. Was i drugged by Dr. Brenner maybe?

"4-5 hours." she handed me the ice cold glass of water. I took a small sip suspicious if she put poison. After a few minutes I decided it was fine. I tried to think of how to escape and not be put back in.  I couldn't think. My head hurt, my stomach, and the annoying squeaking noise on the door. Don't even get me started on the clock ticking. I let out a small groan to let out my anger before I explode. I walked out and tried to find 001. I can't take it anymore, I don't care anymore about the powers, training, or anything about this stupid place. 

"Stop right there!" A group of men grabbed me. 

Im fucked.