The reporter

Someone lurked over me as I did my work. It was like a shadow, he was tall had semi curly styled hair. I snapped out of it when someone called my name.

"Y/N!!" Clare called out. The office was silent. I walked over as fast as I could, not knowing what it was. Me and Clare have been partners in the print media industry for a year now. I walked into her office and shut the door quickly.

"What?" I asked in a rude tone.

"There are kids missing in hawkins and nobody seems to care." She explains knowing she wants to find them.

"We aren't cops!" I tried talking some sense into her.

"But Hopper is." She said with a smirk. Hopper was stubborn, unpredictable, sad man. He has a mustache and brown hair. We jumped into the car and headed to the police station. Once we got there a brunette, angry, short lady was yelling at him.

"WHERE IS MY WILL?!" She held up a missing kid poster. We went up to hopper trying to convince him to find them. "Yeah! Find my boy!"

"We'll find him Joyce." Another cop said trying to reassure her and make her leave.

"Look I'll do it. if there's no evidence in 48 hours I'm out." He said grabbing his keys. Me and Clare smirked at each other. We got in the car and drove to peoples houses as hopper went to the woods for god knows what. Nobody, nobody knew about anyone until the last house. It was a bit farther then the rest. We knocked on the red door Clare holding the folder with posters and other things. A blonde old lady opened the door with a confused look on her face. I felt someone else from earlier creep around me. A stalker. 

"Hi, have you seen any of these kids in your life time?" We asked her, holding the folder out.

"The first one.. He's my nephew." She said with a sad look on her face. I began to feel cold and got goosebumps.

"Can you tell us about him?" I asked with a curious tone. She opened the door inviting us in leading us to the living room. I grabbed my notepad ready to take notes on what she said. "He was strange, never talked, and loved spiders. The family moved to hawkins for a new start for him. The house was big but quickly got strange. Dead animals started to appear and suddenly people started seeing things. Soon enough people started dying. His father is in jail and last time we saw Henry was in a coma. We assumed a doctor took him." I felt heavy breathing behind me and turned around. Nobody. 

 We thanked her and headed to the hospital. We wrote down the doctors names and continued north to ask more people. Most people knew the name Dr Brenners. We met up with hopper at a diner and we told each other information. He found the lab and saw kids there. There was many vans as well. Hopper came with us and continued finding information in other ways. 

"We need a plan to get into the lab." Clare whispered. A tall man walked in. Dr Martin Brenner.. We aren't safe here. I tried avoiding eye contact with him but I wanted to stare. I tapped Clare and tried to point him out without being obvious. That motherfucker is sly as hell if he somehow knows. We walked out quickly. My heart starting beating extremely fast. It felt like he was behind me. My vision started to get blurry. Then everything went black.