Chapter 5: "Him"

ANSWER TO LAST CHAPTERS RIDDLE: IT CAN HAVE A HOLE IN IT.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY FRIEND HiDere FOR GIVING ME THE WONDERFUL IDEA OF ADDING VAMPIRES TO THE STORY. IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA TO FOLLOW HiDere. ; )

SO THIS CHAPTER IM GOING TO START ADDING THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY SERIES, IF YOU DONT KNOW IT I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO CONFUSE YOU THAT MUCH. THIS STORY IS MOSTLY GALLAGHER GIRLS.

~:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:~

Rose's P.O.V

"Hey." Dimitri said as I walked into the coffee shop and sat next to him.

"Hi."

"You look glum. What happened?"

"He hasn't been found yet and more people are being murdered. If only we knew how to keep that old fool locked up."

"Wasn't Sydney looking up ways?"

I nodded and shrugged. "Nothing. Not even a sm-"

"Rose? Sorry for interrupting but Lisa want's to see you." Said Jill cutting me off.

I nodded standing up and saying goodbye to them both. As I walked down the long corridor to Lisa's room I wondered if all of this was my fault. After all, I was the one that foud him helpless by the road. I was the one who helped him and brought him to the royal court. I was the one who let that old fool use his powers on me to get what he wanted. As I slowly walked into my friends room I saw thet the blinds were drawn and Lisa was sitting in the dark alone. I quickly turned on the light and walked to her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Sydney just left about an hour ago. We have an idea of what he is."

"Then that means we can stop him." I stopped when I noticed how Lisa looked a little lightheaded. "What's really wrong?"

She started wringing her fingers together. "He's not a vampire or anything we have seen before. He's going to be harder to defeat, but I dont think we should jeapordize our lives either. Maybe we should get someone else to stop him."

"Woah. Slow down there Lisa. Tell me what's going on so I can be on the same page. Your kinda leaving me behind and you know I don't like that."

She let out a frustrative sigh and looked at me. "He's half human half deamon but he's not really human either because hes dead so he can't be killed. I dont know if I can keep putting protection spells on families any more. Its too hard for me. So we're back to where we started."

"No. We're not." I stormed out of the room. Even if Lisa and I weren't mindlinked anymore I could still feel her emotions, but barely. She was too young to have all this responsibility. At 21 being a queen and using your powers all day can't be that easy. And I wasn't about to let him hurt my best friend anymore.

In my room I grabbed some clothes, money, a stake, and some extra necessities like a gun, a rope, and a flashlight. As I was putting everything into my backpack guess who decided to come in. Yes, Dimitri.

"What are you doing?"

"Just going on a little trip." When I turned to the window Dimitri grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where?"

"I need to find someone and put them in their place." I turned back around and opened the window.

"Rosa, in your vocabulary 'putting them in their place' means you kill them. Who are you going to find?"

"Him. I can't stand seeing Lisa hurt anymore. He's been playing with her mind and it's wearing her out."

"You can't. If you do you'll get hurt. I'm going with you." Dimitri started following me.

I held a hand up to stop him. "No Dimitri. Your not. If you do then you'll get hurt too. Im the one that brought him here. Its my responsability to stop him. Don't follow me."

And with that I jumped out the window and ran. The echos of Dimitris calls followed me to the gate but I didn't turn around. I had to find Sydney and get more information on the killer of thousands. Before he becomes the killer of millions.

~:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:~

THANK YOU FOR READING . WHO DO YOU THINK "HE" IS? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ROSE IS GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT "HIM" AT SYDNEYS PLACE?

I KNOW ITS NOT EXCITING BUT IT WILL BE HOPEFULLY IN A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS. COMMENT AND VOTE! : D