Chapter 3: But He's A Douche Bag

ANSWER TO THE LAST RIDDLE : RAIN.
RIDDLE OF THE DAY : I'M TALL WHEN I'M YOUNG, I'M SHORT WHEN I'M OLD. WHAT AM I?

~:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:~

Cammie's P.O.V.

       "Thank you." I told the taxi driver as he dropped my off. I started walking my five block walk to our meeting place. I had my own car but right now it was in Europe, I forgot it there during a mission.

       A gust of wind blew some snow on me making a shiver go up my spine. I'm gonna kill Townsend for making me wake up this early in the middle of January. Scratch that. I'm gonna kill Eddie for making Townsend give me this punishment.

       I finally got there. To anyone else the place would have seemed like an abandoned car shop that was filled with rodents and rats. But really, it looked like the Marriott Hotel on the inside.

       I put my hand against the door and waited for the scanner to check my fingerprints and let me in.

       I took my jacket and scarf off and made my way downstairs. I saw Zach standing by the computer, not even aware that I arrived, so I decided to sneak up on him.

       I quietly walked behind him and the jumped on him. I felt him flinch a little but he quickly covered it up.

       "Your getting sloppy." I whispered into his ear.

       "Hey Gallagher Girl."

       "Hi." I said getting off his back.

       He turned around to look at me and leaned down. We kissed until Townsend interrupted us.

       "I can't leave you two alone for even a second can I?" Said Townsend coming in from his office.

        I stepped back and blushed.

       "If you two would care to take a seat, I would like to explain the mission before the year ends." Said Townsend glaring at me.

       We sat at the table as Townsend went to the board. He then slid us our folders.

        "Please don't open your folders until this meeting is over. You have been called here by the Queen of England. Her family is in danger and she asked the best two spies to be protecting her and her family at all times."

       "Are we the only agents on the mission or are there more?" Zach asked.

       "There are more than a hundred agents from CIA and MI6 together around each member of the royal family, but we need two very good agents close to the family at all times. You two. There have been multiple attempted attacks on the royal family over the past month and it has petrified the queen."

       "Have there been any attacks on other royal families?" I asked.

       "Yes."

       The board behind him turned on and a map of Europe showed up. There were big red exes over Russia, Italy, and Austria.

       "These exes represent the royal lines that have been completely wiped out. We suspect that the same person is plotting these murders."

       The picture on the board changed to all the members of the English royal family.

       "These are the people we need to protect."

       It showed King Edward the first, Queen Catherine, Prince Edward the third, and Princess Sofia, Eddie's sister.