#7 why is everyone so calm!?

A/N:: so sorry this took so long to update! Now that summer break is starting I will have way more time to write and will update way more often! Comment what u think should happen with y/n in the future! <3 bye boo. Now let's continue 0-0

                        Y/n pov

hey dad. I say, preparing myself for what I know is about to happen

"Where the hell have you been, do you have the money?"

"Yup" as I throw my pay check at him and start to walk out of the weed smelling house. But of course Jean pulls my hair and throws me against the wall.

Jean is not my dad. But he does know who my dad is, his psycho imagination thinks it's the dream for me to call him 'dad' & if I don't, or if I don't give him my pay check, he calls the cops. To be honest i don't even know how he found me on this island or why he is even on this shit pile, but it's definitely better then my fathers house. Jean and my father have a lot in common when it comes to 'raising' and 'taking care' of children.

He throws me against the wall and yells in a deeper tone "you seriously thought you could leave, I'm not a fucking idiot, now hand over the rest you bitch."

Yeah. So I may have took some cash out of the pay check for myself. But what am I supposed to do? Starve to death! I atleast need enough for my data and some gum to keep me hanging.

I give him the rest of the money out of my pocket while trying to catch my breath.

"See, that wasn't so hard." Says Jean

He starts to walk away and I sigh in relief. But of course when he heard that he only took one step away from me before bunching me to the stomach and throwing me to the ground. I'm pretty used to it to be honest, but it would be nice to have a damn break once and a while.

I know I sound pretty calm in my head. But let me tell u I'm crying like a little boy as if he fell of his bike on the side walk.

After 2-3 minutes he finally leaves and starts to walk upstairs. I lay on the group for a sec and catch my breath. I then stand up and go to the sink to wipe some of the blood off my face.

After that I start to head out the door.

I wonder how I'm going to get breakfast tomorrow? going to JJ's and asking is out of the question.

       JJ's pov

That looks nothing like her dad on the news, why the fuck is she calling him 'dad'. What the hell is going on!?

"Calm down JJ just listen ok" Kira says, how is she so calm right now. This shit is confusing.

((time passes to where y/n is almost about to get beat up by Jean))

"WHAT THE FU-" I say but get cut off as Kiara puts her hand over my mouth "stay fucking quiet!" She says in a whisper tone.

Watching this all happen to y/n is extremely disturbing and I would just LOVE to beat that dipshit of a father to peices! But with Kiara and this big old tall fat guy, there's literally nothing I can do, if it gets to bad I'll call the cops. But I don't wanna risk y/n getting sent back to where ever she came from before.

Y/n finally has a moment to breath and goes to the sink to clean up, how does she look so calm while wiping her wounds. HOW IS EVERYONE SO DAMN CALM RIGHT NOW.

y/n starts walking towards the door & Kiara pulls me towards the wall so we are not seen by that guy or y/n

Y/n walks by and once she gets down the steps we start to slowly follow her.

Once we are far enough from the house so that fat guy couldn't see us or her we decided to make a move to get her back to JHON b's.

It's night so it's a little hard to see, come behind her and grab her hands and put them behind her back as Kiara puts her hand over her mouth

"What the fuck get off of me" she says but kinda muffled from kiara. We drag her to the van and I get in and sit down in the back. My legs sores open as y/n sits between them. Kiara moves her hand and I replace it with mine, Kiara then rushes to the drivers seat and starts heading to the house.

y/n kept going with her muffled scream but eventually got tired. she leaned back with her back facing my chest, she fell asleep, which I don't blame her, it's been a long day.

Kiara pov

Once we got to the house I look back to see what jj wants to do now. But of cour
We he's asleep and so is y/n. They are kinda cute tho.

I get out and get JHON b to help me.
He carry's JJ out of the car and puts him on the couch. I grab y/n and put her beside him.

JHON b comes out from locking up the car and everything with his phone. He takes a picture of them cuddling on the couch and giggles. Whispering "I will never stop bugging jj about this". JHON b's adorable sometimes.