#10. Just... watching dora

2 hours later—

Y/n's pov

jj turned on the tv for me. Im already in this mess and now to top it off I have to watch Dora. what the fuck jj. Out of EVERY tv show, you choose this?.. as I sat there, tied up, I wait for someone like JHON b or Kiara, to come back and get me out of this.

A few seconds later, jj came in with a beer and eggs.

"You want some?" He asked me.

"Sure, I just need for you to untie me so I can eat it, ok?"

"Oh yeah?... and what are you going to actually do when I untie you? Huh" he says with his stupid ass Smirk on his face.
He walks closer to me and continues talking.

"Open up" he the starts FEEDING ME!
"I can feed myself! get me out dumbass"

He continues to crawl on top of me and repeats himself "open" I do as he said and he feeds me some food. and puts some drops of beer in my mouth.

When he's done he continues to kiss me all over my face and then once on my lips at the end.

Then, thank the stars, Kiara walked in.

"JJ! JHON B NEEDS YOU!" She says.

JJ sees the happy expression on my face and I take take a deep breath and start getting ready to yell.

Jj puts his hand over my house and then takes his bandana and puts it in my mouth.

Ew this is disgusting.

jj quickly runs out and shuts the door, then leaning on it. I still try to scream though

"Heyyy, Kiara.." he says in a nervous tone.
"Who's in there?"
"Nobody.. just.. watching Dora"
"jj. There's literally someone trying to scream in there" she then pushes the door and sees me .