INTRODUCTION AND PROLOGUE.

INTRODUCTION

Bondita Mehra: Looteri Dulhan...

Suman Mehra: Fake Mother of Bondita....

Ashish Mehra: Fake Father of Bondita.....

Ansh Mehra: Real Brother of Bondita....

Anirudh Sethi: IPS Officer..... Son of Jahanavi Sethi and Binoy Sethi.....

Jahanavi Sethi: Mother of Anirudh.... wife of Binoy Sethi.....

Binoy Sethi: Father of Anirudh..... younger brother of Jagveer Sethi....

Pinky Sethi: Elder Aunt of Anirudh.....

Jagveer Sethi: Elder Uncle of Anirudh.....
Husband of Pinky..... Father of Aarav Sethi.....

Aarav Sethi: Cousin brother of Anirudh Sethi.... ( Anirudh and Aarav are of same age) So of Pinky Sethi and Jagveer Sethi....

Rudra Sethi: Small brother of Anirudh and Aarav Sethi.... Son of Jahanavi Sethi and Binoy Sethi.....

Samaira Rathore: Rudra's Girlfriend......

Kiran Sethi: Mother Binoy and Jagveer Sethi..... Grandmother of Anirudh Aarav and Rudra Sethi....

PROLOGUE.

A boy of about 27 years was standing near a car looking at his mobile. Just then a girl in bridal dress collided with him from back and she lost her balance and was about to fall but he held her hand. He couldn't see her face as it was covered with veil. He made her stand and asked: Are you ok?
The girl nodded and ran away saying: Ji.... thank you....
He turned to his car when his gaze fell on his shirt. A bracelet was stuck on shirt. He took it and turned around to call her: Excuse me..... listen.... aapka bracelet.....
But she already ran out of his sight. He looked at the bracelet and uttered confusingly: Ajeeb hai.....
Just then some police officers came running there. They saluted him: Jai hind Sir.....
The boy replied: Jai hind.... then asked: Kya hua Shukla.... tum team ke saath yaha kya kar rahe ho.....
Shukla then said : Sir..... aapne kisi dulhan ko dekha.....
The boy thinks about the girl who collided with him a few moments ago and replied: Haa....wo abhi yaha se bhaag kar gayi hai.... kyun......
Shukla then said: Sir...... wo looteri dulhan thi......
The boy shockingly uttered: Whatt!..... wahi looteri dulhan..... jo shaadi ke din choriyan kar ke bhaag jati hai.....
Shukla replied: Yes Sir..... badi mushkil se haat aai thi..... par ghoonghat ki wajah se chehra nahi dekh paye.....
The boy then said: Chehra to maine bhi nahi dekha..... Shukla..... jaldi jao..... aur use pakdo..... mai aa raha hu.....
Shukla and others nodded and ran and he sat in the car and followed them.

Other side
The girl enters a house. A man comes forward and asked: Kitna kamaya.....
The girl replied rolling her eyes: Kya bataen yaar.... itna ameer nahi tha wo...... zyada nahi..... saat aath (seven eight) sone ke set the..... aur.... do teen (two three) diamond ke set the..... aur paanch lakh (5 lakh) cash....
The man then said: Koi nahi..... iss sheher me aur bhi ameer ladke honge..... ye to iss sheher ka pehla ladka tha.....
A woman then said: Agli baar.... bada haath maarenge.....
The girl then said: Ab jaldi jaldi..... hissa nikalo.....
They divided the money. The girl then said: Hum aate hai.....
The woman then said: O.... pagal aurat.... kapde badal ke jaa..... marvaana hai kya....
The girl replied irritatedly: Haa haa.... pata hai.....
She changed her dress and went to an orphanage nearby.
The girl said to the head of the orphanage: Ye kuch kapde aur chocolates hai bacchon ke liye..... aur chaar lakh (4 lakhs) rupaye.....
She smiled and said: Aapka bohot bohot shukriya bitiya...... aap hum sabki humesha madad karti hai.....
The girl then said: Hum bhi inn bacchon ka dard samjhte hai.... her eyes turned moist.... humne bhi apne maa - baap ko khoya hai..... aur humara sara bachpan anath aashram me beeta hai......
She smiled and caressed her hairs and said: Beta..... Matarani aapko humesha khush rakhe.... aap jo inn bacchon ke liye karti hai.... uska phal zaroor milega.....
The girl smiled and said: Hum chalte hai..... and left from there.

So this is the introduction and Prologue
Of this story....
And this is is going to be a short story.....
Do let me know how it is!
Hope u all will like it
Do give ur valuable comments as it appreciates please
Eagerly waiting for your comments.....