7. INCREASING CLOSENESS.

After a week
It was their engagement day. Everyone was busy in the preparations. The whole day Anirudh was restless and excited too. His eyes were longing to see Bondita.

Finally
In the evening
Bondita and her family arrived for the engagement. Anirudh was descending down the stairs when his eyes fell Bondita. His heart skipped a beat, he was not able to take his eyes off her. She was looking etheral.
Her look:

Anirudh's look:

Anirudh's look:

Chori chori jadTenu takeya main

Chori chori jad
Tenu takeya main...
Khud ko sambhal
Na sakeya mai...
Chad gaya sajna
Tera ye fitooor.....
Rang jaani ree...
Mar jani raa...
Kehni jo thi...
Keh de wo baat...

Hoo....
Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga.....

Aarav noticed him and came towards him. He then whispered in his ears: Teri hi hone wali biwi hai.... itna ghoorega toh.... shaadi se pehle hi nazar lag jayegi......

Anirudh came out of his la - la land and gave an awkward smile to Aarav and said stammering: Mai... mai ghoor nahi raha tha.... mai toh.... mai toh.... sajawat.... sajawat dekh raha tha.... kitni.... acchi sajawat ki hai.... woh dekh raha tha......
Aarav smirked and uttered teasing him: Haan... haan.... woh toh hai.... bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hai.....

Anirudh looked at Bondita and uttered staring her: Bohot khoobsurat......
Aarav then uttered looking at him: Sajawat.... Anirudh looked at him and immediately uttered nervously: Haan... haan.... sajawat.... bohot acchi lag rahi hai......and immediately went away before Aarav could say anything. Aarav silently laughed and shook his head.